An introduction to support on Envato Market
- Envato staff look over every item before it can be sold on Envato Market.
- Technical items contain help files to introduce you to the item and its components.
- Authors can choose to support their items but this is optional and may vary.
Author support for this item
The author of this item, graphic_dev, will respond to buyers’ questions and provide limited support through this item’s comments.
Additional information from graphic_dev:
I always respond within a few hours and usually faster that that. You can also send a message to me via my profile page. Please include your URL if you have one.
Frequently Asked Questions
How to fix broken Twitter feed
If you are using version 1.1.1 of the template and want to fix the Twitter feed (Twitter updated their API), but don’t want to replace all files, follow these steps:
- Download the latest version of the template.
- Upload the file jquery.jstwitter.js to the root folder of your theme (same folder as for index.html).
- Upload the files codebird.php and grabtweets.php to the php folder.
- Edit index.html (bottom of file): add the following code snippet before loading of other js files:
- Read the updated documentation for help on how to configure a few lines of code in order for the feed to work.
When to contact Help Team
Authors are experts on their own items, but if you're having trouble using Envato Market you should come straight to Help Team.