Dark UI is a responsive and user-friendly virtual business card. It’s absolutely perfect for displaying your skills and experiences and to showcase your amazing portfolio.
With a responsive design, the layout automatically adjusts for smaller devices, using a custom navigation menu and larger text sizes. It also utilizes the smart phones hardware accelerated touch swipe support.
Use any number of tabs on each page. You could for instance show any number of tabs to display different projects on the Portfolio page.
A comprehensive documentation is included to help you customize the template to your needs – step by step. Additionally, the HTML and CSS code is very well structured.
The template comes with 5 different color schemes with beautiful navigation buttons – plus one bonus style. It also includes 46 beautiful, subtle and seamless background patterns.
Just change to your twitter username to display your latest tweets. You can also link to all your other networks by using one of the 109 included social icons, or use the custom huge buttons.
The contact form validates the input to make sure everything required has been filled in. It also checks that a valid e-mail has been entered. The message is sent using ajax, giving appropriate feedback to the user.
- Perfect Vertical Rhythm
- Built on the HTML5 Boilerplate
- Cross-Browser Friendly
- Google Analytics
- Google Fonts
Scan With Your Phone
Version HistoryVersion 1.2.1 (2014-08-20)
Files affected by update: index.html
- Removed the template switcher from the demo which was included by mistake.
Files affected by update 1.2: jquery.jstwitter.js (new), php/codebird.php (new), php/grabtweets.php (new), index.html, js/dark-ui.js, css/style.css
- Fixed Twitter feed, which stopped working after Twitter changed their API (see FAQ for information on how to fix this).
- Updated documentation to describe how to get the Twitter feed to work after the change of the new API.
Files affected by update 1.1.1: js/dark-ui.js
- Removed redundant code for Twitter feed.
Files affected by update 1.1: js/dark-ui.js, css/style.css
- Fixed Twitter feed, which stopped working after Twitter changed their API.
- First Release
CreditsPortrait photo by Ryan Abel.
Social icons by WPZOOM.