An introduction to support on Envato Market
- Envato staff look over every item before it can be sold on Envato Market.
- Technical items contain help files to introduce you to the item and its components.
- Authors can choose to support their items but this is optional and may vary.
Author support for this item
The author of this item, THNDRBOLT, will respond to buyers’ questions and provide limited support through the following contact form.
Additional information from THNDRBOLT:
- Responding to questions or problems regarding the item and its features
- Fixing bugs and reported issues
- Providing updates to ensure compatibility with new software versions
- Customization and installation services
- Support for third party software and plug-ins
Please sign in to contact this author.
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I set my own URL in the Edge animate menu?
First read through the basic instructions already provided in our help Documentation with your download.
1) Symbols Panel: Make sure to have your ‘Library’ panel open which contains the ‘Symbols’ panel inside of it. SCREENSHOT: http://d.pr/i/GX2v
2) Open Actions Panel: Each menu item has been labeled ‘MenuItem_01’. Double click on these to open them separately to edit both the name and the URL its linking to. Highlight the text object (menu item name) once your inside the symbol as shown below and you’ll see the ‘Actions’ icon become full.. CLICK ON icon to Open Actions panel. SCREENSHOT: http://d.pr/i/tXPV
3) Set URL: Each menu symbol (object) has 3 functions on them, one being click which has the url information you need to change to link to your personal site. If you want this to link to the site, make sure you keep the “_top” as the open method. If you are linking outside of the site, use “_blank” or other commands. SCREENSHOT: http://d.pr/i/HGjV
When to contact Envato Support
Authors are experts on their own items, but if you're having trouble using Envato Market you should come straight to Envato Support.