Delicious Magazine is versatile enough to be used for a variety of purposes, like a food website as we’ve demonstrated on our preview. It includes a big featured area that captivates the user with large images, and also a sub featured spotlight area that makes your homepage look like more than a blog.
Featured Post PanelThe new featured post panel shows three posts you want to highlight on your site. It can be setup to have a slide or fade transition and also auto-rotate. All this is controlled in your options panel.
Custom TypographyYou can customize all the typography in this theme, and there is full support for Google Fonts in the font selector.
Sub Featured AreaBelow the featured area is a spotlight section where you can show off more important posts in addition to those in the featured area. You also have an option to show your latest posts in a two-column layout on the homepage.
Custom WidgetsThe theme has up to 4 widgetized areas in the footer and 1 in the sidebar, and as always comes with custom Woo Widgets (Adspace Widget, Ad 125×125, Embed/Video, Flickr, Tabs, Subscribe/Connect, Search, Twitter Stream, Blog Author Info).
Alternative StylesThe theme includes 9 alternative color styles which you can preview in the demo, but you can also customize the background color/image and modify your link and button colors in the options panel so you have full control of how the theme looks.
This theme comes with support for our FREE WordPress eCommerce plugin – WooCommerce. With WooCommerce you can sell digital or physical products with ease, right from within your WordPress website. This theme includes specific styling for the shop pages, and the optional homepage module, for a beautiful & consistent shopping experience.
Our acclaimed WooFramework powers all our WordPress themes. It provides a reliable, structured codebase for you to customise at will, and boasts a load of useful features that sets our themes apart from the competition:
- Custom Shortcodes All our themes include custom shortcodes that allow you to easily add social links, styled buttons, content boxes, and content columns to your posts, pages and widgets.
- Backend Theme Options Extensive theme options let you further customise various parts of your website. Like adding your company logo, changing color schemes, adding tracking codes, setting up your footer space – all without touching any code.
- White Label Our Themes With the WooFramework settings panel you can replace any reference of WooThemes with your own logo and custom styling. Perfect for designers & developers using our products for client work.
- Localised For Translations WooThemes come packaged with a language file for easy WordPress theme translations into your desired language – editing one neat little file without hunting down text in all our theme templates.
- Custom Page Templates Our themes come packaged with a variety of page templates that allow you to customise posts and pages to display full width, showcase your blog archives, and provide useful information in a contact page.
- One Click Upgrades The WooFramework receives constant tweaks and upgrades, and thanks to the in-built framework updater you can make sure you are running the latest version with the click of a button.
- Cross Browser Compatible We’ve tested our themes to ensure they are compatible with all the modern web browsers like Firefox, Safari, Chrome and Internet Explorer.
We take huge pride in our customer support and how it has differentiated us from the competition. We have a support team located across 7 countries in just about every time zone and try our hardest to ensure support responses within 24 hours. We also have a wealth of resources including extensive theme documentation, a video library, and a knowledge base to help you get started.