Delicious is a fully responsive Ghost theme for food bloggers. With your meals on focus, it is the perfect theme to show off your cooking skills and amazing food photography!
- Custom Ingredients Style
- Built-In Print Recipe Stylesheet
- Built-In Food Icon Tags
- In-House Back To Top jQuery Plugin
- Clean Flat Design
- CSS-Only Theme, No Images Used
- Responsive HTML5/CSS3 Layout
- Retina Ready
- Font Awesome Icons
- Custom Fonts
- Disqus Support
- PSD Included
- Fontawesome Icons
- Infinite Scroll
- Abel, Droid Serif, Oswald, Patrick Hand and Yellowtail from Google Fonts
- Demo Images From Flickr: Nick Nguyen, Nick Nguyen, Nick Nguyen, BDenis Dervisevic, Ugod, avlxyz, Geoff Peters 604, Geoff Peters 604, Denis Dervisevic, HoskingIndustries, stevendepolo, Puck777, Janet Hudson, Lablascovegmenu, Elmastudio, Geoff Peters 604, Geoff Peters 604, Geoff Peters 604, Nick Nguyen, hern42, The Eggplant, Rubyran, daryl_mitchell, Dita Margarita, waferboard, Leszek.Leszczynski, docguy, picto:graphic, El.lE Photography, Luca Nebuloni, Paul Keller, stu_spivack, Laurel Fan, ted_major, Stacy Spensley, ralph and jenny, jeffreyw, Skånska Matupplevelser, yoshimov, dee m
- Demo recipes from Happy Yolks.
Demo images are not included in the download file.
Changelogv1.0 (December 17, 2013)
- Initial Release
v1.1 (December 17, 2013)
- Back to top button bug fixed. - BackToTop plugin updated.
v1.2 (March 19, 2014)
- Added Disqus support.