Responsive premium WordPress themeThank you for choosing CosmoThemes and purchasing one of our Premium WordPress Themes – your choice is greatly appreciated!
Diablo is an eye-candy minimal and responsive WordPress theme build to power personal blogs / magazines, concerts or night clubs, complex photography or images related sites.
Eye-candy effects including parallax scrollingThe theme comes with several eye-candy loading effects and lets you choose several parallax-scrolling effects for your posts.
Also, you can choose between the vertical and horizontal layouts and opt for infinite scrolling or pagination.
Mainpage formatSet your blog mainpage to display either Featured or Fresh posts.
New posts will display content sorted by date: newest post first.
Featured posts will display posts by when it gets a certain number of Likes.
Static page permits you to set a page or a selected post as your main page.
Bulti-in “Like” systemEnable the “Like” feature to let users easily access faved posts and raise their rating. When a certain post reaches the limit of 50 likes it will become hot. The like limit can be changed from backend while the number of likes for all posts can be randomly generated.
Tooltip helpersEver wondered how to tell your users of a specific feature or important message on your site? You can now achieve this with theme’s built-in tooltip manager. You can use it on every single page on your site being able to add an infinite number of such hints.
Responsive themeDiablo is a responsive theme. It uses a framework that permits the site to be accessed on all mobile devices, including iPad and Android powered tablets.
Human timeEnable human-time to let users know when the post was added. Switch back to the native WordPress time format from settings.
Facebook and default commentsYou can either enable the default comment system or opt for the Facebook comments.
Add your Facebook application ID so you can moderate comments.
Sidebars and widgetsThe site uses unlimited sidebars for you to be able to insert as many widgets as you need to get the most of your theme: Categories with icons, Content tabber (hot posts, new, comments, tags), Flickr, Twitter, Latest posts, Social media, Top authors, Submit content.
Select a different layout for each of your posts: containing a left sidebar, a right sidebar or displayed full-width.
Social media readyAll posts have built-in social-media share buttons that users can click and promote any content of your web-site. Enable or Disable them for any particular post or page.
Powerful backendDiablo comes with a revised powerful back-end to let you control all sites option without the need to hack or customize your own features.
Other featuresThe theme also uses built-in breadcrumbs, dropdown menus, image resizing, 100+ shortcodes, built-in related posts and social-media sharing, and comes with an extensive documentation to help you get started.
Translatable theme. Internationalization readyGame Over comes with a .PO file that allows you to translate the theme into your language. Follow the instructions from documentation.
Support:If you happen to face some difficulties with this theme, consider to use our support that is conducted through the CosmoThemes support support ticketing system: https://cosmothemes.zendesk.com/
Support for all the themes will be available only via tickets.
version 0.6 February 14, 2015)
– Fixed parallax background jump on first scroll;
– Fixed shortcodes due to WP 4.0 update;
version 0.5 December 17, 2013)
– fixed tags in posts for Wp 3.8;
– fixed some bugs related to IE8;
– fixed compatibility with IE8;
– fixed animation button;
– fixed button position;
– added a blink effect;
– added button that hides the slide on single post format gallery, on small devices;
– made the top scrollable content to work with any kind of content , not only with images.
version 0.4 August 21, 2013)
- corrected tape mistake;
- fixed child theming;
- added WP 3.6 compatibility;
version 0.3 (July 6, 2013)
- added option to enable/disable search bar in the header;
- removed some code that was not used;
- removed google.map.js;
- hide default post formats in wp 3.6;
- fixed BG color ‘pages’ in mosaic view;
- fixed some jQuery Migrate deprecated functions;
- fixed social/search icon styling on frontpage for blogs/archive;
- updated twitter widget to be compatible with API 1.1;
version 0.2 (July 6, 2013)
- added option to enable/disable search bar in the header
- removed some code that was not used
- removed google.map.js
- hide default post formats in wp 3.6
- fixed BG color ‘pages’ in mosaic view
- fixed some jQuery Migrate deprecated functions
- fixed social/search icon styling on frontpage for blogs/archive
- updated twitter widget to be compatible with API 1.1