This author's response time can be up to 2 business days.
? really like your theme, but before I buy it I would like to know some things:
1. The theme is ready? I mean has all the necessary plugin to play or I have to buy an extra plugins? If yes, which are that –what you might be important?
2. There is a stuff – icon – pictures – articles etc – same with the demo one that we can import to make look like demo? Included in the theme?
3. Can I have 5 different languages ? I suppose yes…what translate pluging you suggest to work properly?
Hi, Thanks for your message. Please check my comments below:
1. We’ve prepared nice comparison table in terms of features in our blog post https://www.ait-themes.club/directory-wordpress-themes-club/
2. Icons and PSD files are not included in the package, you can purchase them if you like – https://www.ait-themes.club/graphics/#directory
3. Yes, with AIT Languages plugin – https://www.ait-themes.club/multilingual-support/
Hello, I’m interested in buying all plugins and directory theme, but I have some questions.
1. How does the search function work with SEO?
If I search keyword+category+location it brings them in H1 but not in meta title and meta description. Can we solve this issue?
2. Can we put different banners for each category/location?
3. Can we have search results in random order?
4. Can we have different featured listings for each category/location?
Thanks in advance.
1. Search results are not checked by search engines, google only browse generated pages.
2. Sorry this is not supported by default.
3. Sorry this is not supported by default.
4. Yes this feature is implemented.
Lot of nice and handy features are already included. You can take our theme as a good base and build on top of that to create your own unique portal.
I just bought this theme, i installed it and all requirements are met.
I can’t save options, when I try it gets stuck on “Saving…” and never continues…
When I do this, my home page goes blank, and the only way to recover it is to activate another theme, and then switch back to Directory+
I opened a support ticket yesterday but no answer, plus i seem to be moving more and more down the support queue according to the pending tickets.
I just installed it on a different domain to test it, and get the same issue. It is on the same server though.
I tried it with and without the demo data loaded.
Any insight would be useful if you had this issue.
I am considering buying the Paypal add-ons, but may just request a refund on this purchase if it isn’t resolved soon.
Thanks for purchasing one of our files, we really appreciate it
As we are only looking after pre-sale questions here please kindly post your technical questions on AitThemes Support Forum. This will enable our dedicated support team to assist you most efficiently.
Answers to most questions can be found in our online documentation and knowledge base that are updated on daily basis.
Register to Support Forum | Find your “Item Purchase code” |
Online Documentation | Knowledge Base
very bad experience with this theme from first day, i am getting issue and they not solving this. i give 0 review. only waste money.
And not solving this, from one month i am sending mail. check before buy this theme.
Sorry WooCommerce is working in our theme, you can check it on our demo site. If you experience any issues please post to our support forum. Our developers will have a look at your site. It’s most likely an issue with your hosting setup.
Nice theme ! have few questions :
1. When someone rates a business, is that held in moderation ? and who has access to that ? webmaster or the business that purchase listing ?
2. When someone registers for a free listing, what info can they put in ?
3. On a paid listing, can we use woo commerce for that ? or we have to buy your extra plugin?
4. Can videos be embedded by the person who purchase listing ?
5. Are the icons in theme included ?
1. Yes. Admin or listing owner can approve that.
2. You can configure everything in the admin panel.
3. WooCommerce is not connected to items or their owners by default.
5. Icons and plugins are not included, you can purchase them separately.
Hi, I have few Question:
1-When I load the theme, can people start using this immediately?
2-Can people sign up and log in and add their business? Or do I need to arrange some database etc?
3-Will people log in add their information from a front page or from a panel like admin panel?
1. Yes you can start using the theme right away, you can also install demo content to start with.
2. Yes people can register and add their own listings, you don’t need to pre-load any data
3. People can log into wordpress admin or you can use Easy Admin plugin to simplify administration – https://www.ait-themes.club/wordpress-plugins/easy-admin/
Great job on the theme and plugins first off.
Is there a way to have the user
“Select State” > Then second menu appears with cities within that specific State?
So in other words, how can I remove the “Search Keyword” & “Catagory” Box? – I think it can be done with CSS I’ve read?
How can I just have one “State” Drop down box and once the user drops down to lets say to “California” a second drop down menu appears next to it with the “Cities” within that specific “State”?
I greatly appreciate any help you can give me, Thank you in advance.
Keep up the GREAT work on the Theme and Plugins, I am a satified customer who can recommend this product to others.
Quick question: on the listing page, is it possible to have a photo gallery bigger than what you have here: http://preview.ait-themes.com/theme/directory2/item/ad-solutions/ ?
Hi, Thanks for your message. This is not possible by default, but you can change it in custom css or child theme if you like.
We have bought this tempalte.. it works, but there is still a problems with the 2 things.
2. map updates error. Everytime we updated the theme, there was a problem with the items on the map. Map dissapired; other time the pins are not displayed. We have updated and restored old version like a 4 times. Now we have skipped about 4 updates and it is still the same. So we are out of support program now, and we are still on version from October 2015.
I wonder if there will be any support for the basic function like the maps and items are now.
Hello, as i described above. Support just expired. We were waiting 4 monts for update than can be used. But it hasnt come yet. We are running version 1.34 because all newer version (newest 1.47) are doing a problem with the map! I cannot to ask on support forum because of expiration. So, how do you handle this fact? Thanks for real reply not copy paste. Thank you
Hello, can I use it for dozens of cities and countries? I have over 5 countries with more than 100 cities, is it possible to manage listings in so many cities?
Also, can I customize fields for all or a group of listings or do I have to customize for each listing? I need 2 different kinds of listings, stores and services. Please let me know, I’m interested. Thank you
Hi Jenny, Thanks for your message. Yes you can import locations, categories and items into database using CSV Import/Export plugin – https://www.ait-themes.club/wordpress-plugins/csv-import-export/
You cate create different packages via admin panel with different fields, but you cannot assign them into category by default.
Does your theme have featured listing support? so my users need to pay for listing to be featured on.
Hi Ian, Thanks for your message. Yes this feature is implemented in the theme.
Does it comes along with the basic theme package? or do i need to buy additional plugin.
It’s included right inside theme, only big features are separated as plugins – https://www.ait-themes.club/wordpress-plugins/#directory
Very bad support from developers. Please dont buy this.
I can see that you have 3 questions in our support and two of them are already resolved. The last one is waiting in queue. Our support staff go though support questions in chronological order, you’ll get an answer soon.
Can your system allow for multiple listings at one time? If you have a business that offers his/her service in 3 different cities?
Hi, Thanks for your message. Yes one user can add multiple listings into multiple categories and locations.
it says is multilingual ready on the main picture but it doesn’t tell you that’s going to cost you an extra $40 for a plugin and also a paypal plugin for $25 this is bullshit I hate this theme already
All themes on themeforest are multilingual ready and support different multilingual plugins which you need to purchase. It can be WPML or AIT Languages. Our plugin on the other hand includes also language translations into 26 languages which you won’t get in WPML or other similar plugins.
Hi, does listed items use Wordpress native categories ? (or taxonomies, or custom fields ?)
Hi, Thanks for your message. Yes we use standard WordPress categories for listing locations and listing categories.
Just bought it but it does not work on Mac with local server AMPPS (even activation the php extensions) and fresh french Wordpress install .. You should write the server requirement (many php extensions needed) before we buy
Can i have a refund please ? We don’t have time to make it works.
Hope you understand, thanks
I would like to buy your template but i have some essential questions about monetization and how to make money with your directory. I would like to ask you also some logical things to start a succesfull directory. My english is not the best but i hope you understand me.
My opinion is that you need content on your site that you get visitors and only if you have good traffic you can charge money for listings. Right? So i think a subscription plan with “30 days trial until the listining expires” like on your demo is not so good for a startup directory. Because if the trial time is expired the directory lose the important SEO content / entry. Right? It tooks time until a startup directory gets some traffic and a good ranking in search engines. So i think a good way e.g. for a local “small business” directory is, that you fill in entries/listings with a free unlimited “standard package” and company or store owner can decide to upgrade to a better highlighted listining, if they recognize that the directory is good. I also think that paid listining for multiple entries is not so succesfull to make money, because owner of small business need in most cases only one entry.
Some questions for a upgraded listing:
- Is it possible to charge a extra fee for special fields on the entry form (e.g. telephone number, website link, meta tags)
- Is it possible to charge extra fee or restrict the number of categories for the listing?
- Is it possible to charge extra fee for e.g. additional images, company logo, google map pointer or a contact form?
- Is it possible to charge money for the length of the description or restrict it by subscription package?
- If extra fees or restrictions are possible. Does it work with the payment system and invoice?
Hi, Thanks for your message. Please check our case study about our own directory portal project that we have launched few years back https://www.ait-themes.club/how-we-turned-our-side-project-into-a-business-and-earned-passively-more-than-90-000/
You’re right about free listing and upgrade to premium one. This is possible to do and it’s up to you how you set up as you have control over stuff that is and is not included in each individual package.
Back to your questions:
- Yes it’s possible to charge extra for extra fields via packages as I mentioned earler
- This is not possible by default due to WordPress constraints
- Sorry this is not possible by default
- Bank transfer gateway is included in the theme, but you can also install Paypal or Stripe payment gateways – https://www.ait-themes.club/wordpress-plugins/#directory
Hi, before i purchase this theme and the extra plug ins i would like to know if the following features can be used.
1. Can i add a video to a listing or profile?
2. when building a subscription package, what type of features can i build in this package?
3. Am i able to add a blog tab to the business profile/listing?
4. can i add a section to business profile/listing to allow the business to show their portfolio this could be in the form of pictures.
2. On subscription page users can only register and select package. You can define what these packages include via admin panel. Basically allow or limit different bits from listing detail page and number of items that are people able to insert.
4. Yes this is possible by default
Guys that are thinking in buying this theme. DONT DO IT. Their support is TERRIBLE and half of the theme is broken, when you ask them about that they get angry and dont respond. just see the reviews please. Ait, you are a joke
Also, you need to pay $20 extra or they will just answer with “sorry, cant help you with that”
The map, Google Maps, I can translate into Dutch?
And the whole theme? Can I use loco translate plugin also?
Is the theme one click install?
I want to use the theme for restaurants.
Can i set for each restaurant an online appointment calendar in the sidebar?
So visitors can make reservations?
What is the difference between the free, basic and premium.
What plugins should I buy to the theme?
Hi Alex, thanks for your message. Google maps is controlled by google, it’s already translated into Dutch I guess. Whole theme is translated as well with AIT Languages plugin – https://www.ait-themes.club/multilingual-support/
Theme can be installed very easily, you can also import demo content with one click on the button. Feel free to check our tutorials – https://www.ait-themes.club/documentation/#video-tutorials
By default theme do not allow that, but you can extend it if you like.
Regarding packages (free, basic, etc.) you can configure them yourself via admin panel.
It’s up to you what features do you need. We have developed whole range of plugins that you can use for your project and new ones are coming such as Special Offers plugin. https://www.ait-themes.club/wordpress-plugins/#directory
May I know can I use this theme to create a travel booking website which mean user need to sign up membership plan or partner plan (if they want to submit hotels room promotion, tours package promotion or other) wait admin to approve .Once approved, then they can start submit their promotion or services. Other buyer or user can direct do booking in this theme.
Hi, Thanks for your message. Yes you can create a portal where uses can signup, select one of your packages and then add their own listing items. Theme will be also compatible with new Special Offers plugin in June. This one will be very handy for your portal.
After sign up, how can they add hotel information with the booking system?
Use, by you or one client, in a single end product which end users are not charged for. The total price includes the item price and a buyer fee.
Use, by you or one client, in a single end product which end users can be charged for. The total price includes the item price and a buyer fee.
View license details
Get it now and save up to $25.60
This item was featured on ThemeForest
Power Elite Author