This author's response time can be up to 1 business day.
Can you tell me why my featured images are not displaying? Do they have to meet certain specifications? Thank you.
Please kindly post your support questions on our Support Forum. This will enable our dedicated support team to assist you most efficiently. The Support Forum can be accessed at: http://support.ait-themes.com
You support forum account will be generated automatically.
Almost bought the theme before noticing others comments about the lack of front-end submission. Please fix this, I don’t understand why you are so against it. We want people to pay to use the directory, we therefore want to make it easy for them.
Sending them to the Wordpress back end is not easy, just look at how AppThemes do it.. http://demos.appthemes.com/?theme=classipress
It’s a step by step process that the visitor is walked through
1. Register > 2. Select Category > 3. Enter details and images > 4. Confirm details and images > 5. Advert live
All on pages that look like the website and no guessing. If they want to edit an advert there’s a front end dashboard that allows for that.
You’ve lost out on at least $2000 by my count without this feature, and that’s just from those that speak up.
@moss surely $2000 must freaking them out =D anyway, cool theme that I really fancy getting for a project. Soon another customer
Hello, Very nice theme! I was wondering if there is a demo version to see the admin section also?
Please check a gallery on the following page for more details regarding admin panel: http://preview.ait-themes.com/directory/wp1/register-form/
I’ve upgraded to the latest version of wordpress and the visual editor has stopped working. ive looked in forums etc and i tried everything until I activated the twenty twelve theme to see if it was a theme issue and I’m afraid it is… any suggestions what to do now?
It says that my item purchase code is not recognised?
dont worry – figured it out
i have written, no reply has come yet though
Using GeoLocation with this theme, is it possible to:
1) Display the items in a list sorted by how close they are to the user
2) Have some text in the results showing how far away in KM the user is from each location.
Sorry features options are not included in the theme.
Can you help me? It shouldn’t be too difficult in theory but i’m having problems because of how your map is embedded i don’t see a simple solution
I asked these in your support forum but as no one ever seems to answer … let me ask here.
1. How do you remove the link boarders around featured images?
2. How do you change the background colour behind transparent featured images?
3. How do you stop links on featured images?
Thanks Steve, I’ve forwarded your questions to our support staff to speed up answers.
Thanks … issue all sorted (one you get supports attention it is really good) ... and I for one am a really happy customer … I think some people are expecting this theme to be all things to all people … it’s not, it’s exactly what it purports to be and it does that fantastically well in my opinion…. especially with the recent upgrade …
Thanks, we plan more updates in the future
Support staff usually work during office hours Monday to Friday only. We’re based in Europe so CET time applies here. It can be that you post your questions during night, but we make sure that everybody gets an answer first thing in the morning.
I just wanted to say that I would not recommend this theme nor the importer plugin. I have purchased a lot of theme forest products and this by far is the one I have not been able to solve or get working correctly on many different aspects. I’m disappointed, the themes looks cool in the demo, but just didn’t function as well once set up and the updates have been non-stop and knock out a lot of the theme options. I never got the importer to work and it seems silly to have the address broken down in the import file as one tab instead of addres number, city, st zip.
Sorry to hear that. We’ll go through all your messages on support forum today and analyze. Thanks.
Hi, A pre sale qn. Is it possible to have one more search category by price other then location and category? Furthermore, Can i add price to the listings?
Sorry this is not possible by default, but you can extend the theme to your needs. Thanks.
Hi, Presales question, is there a way to add more pictures for each submission? I know this question might have been asked before but going thru 70 pages is giving me a headache =D
You can extend item fields pretty easily, please check the following link for more details: http://www.ait-themes.com/doc/how-to-edit-custom-type/?theme=directory-wordpress-theme
Hello, presale question – can you provide test user (with possibility to submit listing), becuase its disabled on the demo. I just want to see how frontend login/register/submission works. Thanks in advance.
Sorry we don’t have admin demo, please check a gallery on the following page for more details: http://preview.ait-themes.com/directory/wp1/register-form/
So there is no frontend user management/submission management? Bit dissapointed… are you planning to add such feature?
Frontend submission is not planed, item administration is done in simplified Wordpress backend.
Hey I’ve posted in the forum now a couple of times, its taking a while for someone to get back to me. Please help – I want to go live asap!
Thanks for your message, we go through support questions several times a day. You should get an answer soon.
ive still not had a reply? http://support.ait-themes.com/profile/5752/cancollaborates
I can see that your questions are now answered. Our developers do our best to answer all questions ASAP, we usually work during normal office hours Monday to Friday only. We’re based in Europe, CET timezone applies. Thanks for understanding.
so i think the theme is worthless, frontend submission doesnt work really
Sorry there’s no frontend administration, you can administer items in Wordpress backend.
I am getting an error of: Warning: mkdir() [function.mkdir]: Permission denied in /var/www/breakpoint/breakpointmediagroup.com/public/wp-content/themes/directory/AIT/Framework/Libs/Nette/nette.min.inc on line 8429
I’ve been waiting for the Paypal recurring billing to be added prior to purchasing but also have a few pre-sale questions:
1. Is it possible to make fields that user does enter data for not show up? For example if I create a ‘fax number’ field and they don’t use it, is it possible for the fax number field to not be displayed for that particular listing?
2. Are there plans to allow the admin to select (perhaps via check-box on the edit item page) whether or not to plat item on homescreen map? With hundreds or thousands of listings things look messy.
3. Is it possible to enlarge/customize the size of the contact form lightbox for the ‘Contact Listing Owner’ form? The default appears to be too small and cuts off some of the submit button.
4. Is it possible to show featured listings first but randomize the order of all others?
5. Is it possible to specify a listing image URL during CSV import so that one doesn’t have to be assigned manually?
6. Would you please be so kind as to clarify why your development team is so against a front-end submission system? There appear to be many current customers who desire this, as do I.
Thanks and great job on this theme!
Thanks for your message, please see my answers below:
1. You can extend item fields pretty easily, please check the following link for more details: http://www.ait-themes.com/doc/how-to-edit-custom-type/?theme=directory-wordpress-theme
2. There’s no plan to implement it.
3. Image can be enlarged in HTML/CSS, we can point you the right direction on our support forum.
4. Other items are sorted by some key, items cannot be show randomly.
5. Yes, you can specify image that is already uploaded in media section
6. Directory is a Wordpress theme, administration of everything e.g. slider, pages, posts, custom types, categories, items and so on should be done in the admin panel. I think there’s no point using Wordpress if you want to have a frontend administration.
What is the trick to view this theme on the mobile device. I am using BlackBerry Z10 and it is showing same as in the browser. I know that sometimes the Themeforest frame interferes but when I tried to shut it off, it actually disappears. Thanks, Anna
Try to open a the following page in your mobile phone: http://preview.ait-themes.com/directory/wp1/
Please i have question, you have the description of company showing in the search page, so what will show there if there is no description entered in the listing ?
You can show there excerpt or description. If nothing is entered in the backend, nothing will show up on the frontend. Thanks.
I would take out a doubt before making the purchase, the panel could be in User propio site, without this screen wordpress, is a little complicated for beginners would be good in a panel propio site
I’ve been looking for a Rating System like the one you have built and have been unlucky. I need a rating feature to allow users to rate posts in my WP site. Would you be open to selling your Rating System as a standalone feature?
Thanks for your message. Sorry rating system is integrated with our theme and our theme framework. You cannot easily use it as standalone plugin.
Use, by you or one client, in a single end product which end users are not charged for. The total price includes the item price and a buyer fee.
Use, by you or one client, in a single end product which end users can be charged for. The total price includes the item price and a buyer fee.
View license details
Get it now and save up to $25
This item was featured on ThemeForest