This author's response time can be up to 1 business day.
Hello, have activated theme (http://nammabyatarayanapura.com/directory/ ), this location is Bangalore, Karnataka, India.
when visitor see this website automatically show Bangalore under byatarayanapura locality.
Please let me know how to fix this issue.
Please kindly post your support questions on our Support Forum. This will enable our dedicated support team to assist you most efficiently. The Support Forum can be accessed at: http://support.ait-themes.com
You support forum account will be generated automatically.
Im translating to Danish at the moment, and need help for two things.
Where can i change “Featured” on the featured items
Where can i change “View more” on the item “pop up” on the map?
Hope for helt asap
I’m having an strange issue. When I click a menu button, it goes to the page it have to go, but its auto added some code at the end of the url!
Try it please!
I really want to purchase this theme, but the front end submission isnt good from what I see from the screen shots? Is there a demo account I can use to submit something? Is there anyway to fix the front end to something not located in the wordpress Dashboard??
Please check a gallery on the following page for more details regarding admin panel: http://preview.ait-themes.com/directory/wp1/register-form/
Some people are also using a plugin that brings Wordpress administration to the frontend. Thanks.
Where can I find the instruction guide for this theme? On how to edit listings, setup paid listings,etc.
Please check the following url for more details: http://www.ait-themes.com/documentation/directory-wordpress-theme/
What an awesome theme! Just would like to congrat you guys on building this theme. before i purchase the theme i would just like to ask a few questions what i would like you to answer please.
Im wanting to make the theme into a theatre website where you can search for the venue and also the actors / trainers who can teach people about how to so my questions are.
1) Is it possible to to change the what the user enters in each package, for example somebody who is going to add a venue is going to add different field / infomation rather then a trainer.
2) Is it possible to add additional fields to each package what currently is not available in the theme? for example adding different activity’s what are available at the venue, like disability versatilities etc.
3) Is it possible to add multiple pictures to each listing?
I do understand php and mysql so adding any additional features i could do im guessing. Again would like to say what an amazing them, looking forward to your replies.
Thanks for your message. You can extend item fields pretty easily, please check the following link for more details: http://www.ait-themes.com/doc/how-to-edit-custom-type/?theme=directory-wordpress-theme
Please check a gallery on the following url for more information regarding administration. You can set up via admin what will each individual package include: http://preview.ait-themes.com/directory/wp1/register-form/
Urgent! I have a question: when do you plan to implement a working registration form?
Users can register via frontend even now, after registration they need to log in to the backend to administer their listing.
So when a user creates a business listing on the front end, Wordpress will automatically generate a username/password for a “limited account” so they can edit the listing in the future? Will Wordpress email the user this login info?
In the new wordpress 3.6 my homepage map has disappeared
Please update to the newest theme version.
Hi I am having the following problem: I thought that when a user fills out the registration form an item will be created automatically. But it does not, and on top of that I can’t find the form anywhere.
I would like to have a page SUBMIT LISTING like in the demo….but after uploading the content I didn’t get it.
ok I did it….now, can I get an answer?
Hi guys, you have a nice theme, liked the structure. But there is one thing that I cannot understand: Your CSS files override everything and everything, they do not even recognize !important codes. I recently purchased Event Manager Pro, but it’s CSS files are overridden by Directory Theme CSS, then I got WP FullCalendar. Again, Directory Theme CSS overrides its CSS. I have built many websites so far, but I cannot really understand how does that happen. Is there anyway to force Directory Theme CSS stay where it is and not to effect other plugins?
And one more thing: There are four columns on the footer. But 4th one goes to the second line on IE9. I tried all widgets, but forth one does not fit the line.
In wp 3.6 the map has disappeared and search doesn’t find anything. Some of the Search dropdown items have also disappeared.
Hi. Is there a way we can make the post/items in alphabetical order?
Please let us know..Thanks.
We’ve implemented that feature already, feel free to download the newest theme version from themeforest.
Hello! I don’t want you to get angry with my comment, but you should not do updates every two days! Can you do updates every month with all the features, and not a feature every two days!
For me for example is very difficult to implement them, because I’ve got a super customized theme. I’ve changed files everywhere, into snippets, into templates, into framework… And it’s impossible to have the updates if you do them every two days!
Is there a way to get the updates without crashing all my customization?
Thanks guys. Good work, but more organized!
Thanks for your message. I think it’d be the best for you to use child theme for all your changes. Please check documentation and faq section regarding that. We can also help you if you have any issues on our support forum.
I’m going to buy Your theme in a few moments, but firstly i would like to ask You a question.
I’ll need to send invoices to my clients, and I want it to be automatic process. Does Directory theme support it? Or can I use woocommerce instead of built-in registration payment?
Thanks for You time
Sorry theme doest not include any invoicing system. Thanks.
What about using WooCommerce instead of built-in payment method?
I’m not sure if that will be easily replaced.
I would like to embed this theme in a facebook page tab. is this possible?
I think you might have a look at some kind of plugin that will allow you to do it. Thanks.
I plan to buy this theme, but I would like to know if, once I have bought the theme, can test everything and go life with it when the paypal recurring payments are included. What is the best way to update the theme once you released a new version without losing anything? switch to standard theme, or can it be updated via wordpress with purchase code and without having to remodify it (apart from code things of course)? thx
I highly recommend using child theme for your changes. Future updates won’t affect your changes. Please check the following document for more details: http://www.ait-themes.com/doc/how-to-create-child-theme/?theme=faq
thanks a lot for the quick reply and support!
76 pages of comments and counting, let me ask here then. Can the size of the slider image be reduced in height?, I guess this would be the size of the map, I was able to reduce it with the browser through inspect element, but I am wondering if there is an easy way to set the size within the theme.
Another question would be the thumbnails for the Items, does that come from the Item itself picture and it gets cropped, or can you manange both image separated, I ask becuase we use landscape images mostly, and I saw they get cropped on a 150*150 format I believe.
Also, on the mobile version, you get a drop down for the main menu, any way to change this to a pop over, or slide down menu instead of a drop down with arrow and all
I see that you can only browse by the cities a location is associated with, but what if you want to search by zip code or type in a city and have it pull up nearby locations, is there a way to do that?
You can enter zip code instead of locations. We use wordpress categories for that. Thanks.
I want to buy this theme but I have a few question before I buy it.
1. How many banner ad I can put on home page and other page? For example-top bar, above content, above footer, sidebar—-can I put all of them on Homepage?
2. What does it mean by Single license? I want to make local directory where business will list their biz for a fee but visitors or local public can check them for FREE. Is Regular License sufficient for this?
3. How many site I can make with a regular license? i want to make 2 sites of same type as above for myself—-don’t want to sell client or anything but its for me. Is regular license good for this?
4. Can I adjust the color to my desire? i want Greenish with golden and white. Can I do that?
5. Can more than one admin use the site at a time if they are located in different places? Do all admin have access to all of the admin area for example—-payment, ad approval etc?
6. Do the listing need ad approval before it gets live?
7. Is there a way i can show you a structure I made so that you can tell me if your Directory Theme will fit the structure? I can send it as attachment to you to check if possible. Pls let me know asap as I am ready to start the project. Thanks very much
Hi, Please see my answers below:
1. Please check the following for more details: http://preview.ait-themes.com/directory/wp1/theme-features/advertising-spaces/
2. Regular license can be used for one project only. If you want to use our theme on more projects, you need to purchase more licenses or an extended license.
3. You’ll need one regular license per site. If one copy is just an installation on your own pc for testing purposes, you don’t need to purchase a license for it.
4. Yes, you can change colors, backgrounds and lot of other stuff via admin panel.
5. No problem.
6. Yes, admin needs to approve it.
7. Please send me a private message if you’d like.
Use, by you or one client, in a single end product which end users are not charged for. The total price includes the item price and a buyer fee.
Use, by you or one client, in a single end product which end users can be charged for. The total price includes the item price and a buyer fee.
View license details
Get it now and save up to $25
This item was featured on ThemeForest