DISPLAY is a Wordpress Theme, best suited for Business and Portfolio sites. It comes with a fantastic 3D Image slideshow that can be controlled from your backend with a custom tool. The Theme has a huge wordpress custom backend (8 additional Admin Pages) that make customization of the Theme easy for those who dont know much about coding or wordpress.
Display also has 3 Fantastic skins to choose from:
(The dark and minimal preview are only html previews, just to show you how it looks like. Of course there are fully functional Wordpress skins included within this theme)
The 3D image slider is editable without the use of flash. you can add and remove slides, change the order, change transitions with the help of a backend .
The Theme also comes with a more subtle fading image slider. You can use this slider as your main slider, otherwise it will be used as a fallback if the users browser doesnt support flash. Take a look at the second image slider here:
- Valid XHTM Strict1.0 and CSS 2.1, tableless Design
- Multiple Page templates:
- Index Page with 3D Slider
- Index Page with jQuery Slider
- Static Page
- Blog Overview Page
- Blog/Portfolio Single Page
- Portfolio Overview
- Contact Page
- Full Width Page
- Error pages, archives etc etc
- jQuery Support:
- 2 different Portfolio/Item slider, supporting unlimited items
- Dropdown Menu, improved with jQuery
- Gallery Page with lightbox
- Working ajax/php contact form
- Huge admin area to customize the theme from your Wordpress backend. (take a look at the screenshots to see some of the options)
- Menu Manager
- Slideshow Manager
- Additional Preview Picture section on write post/page panel
- Different Widget Area for every Page
- and many more… (8 option Pages for easy customization included)
- All PSD files I used are included for easier modification
- Extensive Documentation Included
From this day on, support for all my themes will be available again, but only at the support forum I’ve setup at my website:http://www.kriesi.at/support
The reason I have choosen to use my own forum are quite simple:
Themeforest support threads are not searchable. Since most questions are asked over and over again a searchable forum will make it possible that you dont even need to wait for my response, because its already there.
Second Reason: people can’t respond to each other at themeforest to help each other out, while I am busy with other tasks.
Third Reason: it is very inconvenient for me to check multiple places if support requests where made (here at themeforest, my themeforest mail account, my websites mail account, facebook group, twitter etc) Therefore I decided to channel those requests at one place and make it available to everyone so all of you guys can benefit.
For more information read the sidebar instructions on how to setup an account and get support
Best regards KriesiVersion History
More than 9 Portfolio Pages possible, improved timthumb image reszing script for better performance, better vimeo support
This is a bugfix release that solves the problem with Admin Menu not displaying: please re download the theme from your accounts download tab if you are encountering this problem
Version 1.2: Update: 20. 12. 2009
Version 1.1: Update: 14. 12. 2009: