This looks awesome. Good luck with sales.
Couple of pre purchase questions:
1) can the menu be moved to the top?
2) What about Woo Commerce compatible (or other Shop plugin)
3) can itbe full width and/or boxed layout?
4) can the blog be centered on the page with transparent background?
Thanks so much. Lovely theme.
1. Yes. See this example and other in page->headers http://billykids-lab.net/division/fixed-header-top-menu-right/
2. Haven’t think about it yet.
3. Could You be more precise? Each page can be fullwidth, boxed, floated left right or centered – it is up to You.
4. Yes it can be centered with ease – via admin. Transparent background would require a custom css.
Thank you so much for the quick reply.
Another question please:
1) Can the White color be changed through-out?
2) Can the pop up effect of larger images be in Black with photo captions?
3) How are the Galleries created? Can I have Photo Albums linked to a inside Gallery?
4) What about Rating or LIKE buttons?
5) Can you please show me an example (demo) of a Boxed Layout, Full Width on a per-page basis…
6) Do you have screen-shot or demo of your Admin panel?
Please do consider WooCommerce, because this would be a deciding factor for me.. Seriously considering a purchase. Awesome theme; exactly what I was looking for
1. All theme colors can be chagend easily via theme customizer. I’ll add video and some scroeenshots soon.
2. Dou you want to change overlay opacity of image popup? It can be doen with custom css.
3. Creating galleries is very easy – drag and rop interface + new wordpress media manager which allows images multiselect makes it a breeze.
4. See here: http://billykids-lab.net/division/portfolio/female-model/
built in like, view counters plus social buttons – twitter facebook, pinterest adn google +
5. Boxed: http://billykids-lab.net/division/meet-the-team/
I’ll add simple examplels with some text only and columns soon.
6. I’ll add some screenshots and video soon.
Hi Again, Many thanks for all your response – this is great.
Please tell me:
2) Also, can the Blog Grid be on boxed layout? With background image behind?
3) Can you show us a Darker version? / Different color than white?
4) Admin panel screen shots would be very helpful asap.
Thanks again.. Please let me know, and I can make purchase
1. You could set menu at the top – use fullscreen slideshow with links to portfolios in few seconds.
2. Yes it is possible as well.
3. All colors can be changed via theme settings and theme customizer – I’ll add this version as well.
Thank you so much.
How soon for Admin screen shots?
Also, please provide examples of gallery/blog on boxed layout. So excited by this theme
I’m doing screenshots right now. Hold on
Hi, thanks for that… One more question, I note there is NO footer on the demo… Can you please add one, this is an important aspect for copyright etc.
Have sent you an email, Making purchase now – will be awesome
what have u done? it looks amazing!!!
if your theme’ s code quality matches design & functionality then it will ROCK
after gridz theme, i knew u were planning something awesome
congrats for your inspiration!
I’m doing my best.
Hey, great theme! Can you also integrate a rating function?
Could You elaborate this? Give example or link?
right now progressbar shortcodes can be used as “review”.
Heah it’s kind a complex rating for magazine theme. I’ll think about reviews. For now built in like, show buttons are possible as wel as social buttons – twitter, facebok, pinteres and google+
Would be great.
Wonderful looking theme.
Does the (homepage demo) full screen slide show allow for the ability to link to specific page or gallery? Somewhat like a slider would?
Otherwise how would one be able to showcase projects/photography in full screen mode?
Yes. Each slide can have different link. Link can be opened in new or the same tab. I’ll add some links to demo soon.
Thank you! You may have just sealed the deal. Really nice work.
hi, some more q:
1. are video thumbs auto-created from videos? (or we should specify a fetaured image for a thumb)
2. could it be easy to add masonry/metro loops for blog posts
3. can portfolios loops show an additonal link for image popup?
4. is your theme translation panel enough so we will not need poedit for complete (fronend) translation?
5. can theme get auto-updated with wp envato kit?
thx so much!
1. If no thumb is specified then thumbs are generated for Vimeo and Youtube videos.
2. Could You please shed some light into this? Maybe screenshot.
3. Each portfolio thumb can behave in following way:
- link to portfolio entry,
- featured image popup – can be used to create gallery
- other image popup,
- vimeo, youtube, selfhosted video popup
- gallery popup like here: http://billykids-lab.net/division/gallery/
4. I’ll add screnshot of admin panel so You can take a look which text can be translated.
2. i mean blog masonry/metro layouts like those u have for portfolios & galleries (in your demo, there are no such layouts for blog posts…)
3. ok, might be better to have 2 links, one for entry + one for popup – but it’ s super anyway
4. it would be awesome to translate frontend w/o having to use poedit at all
2. Yes. Right now blog supports only masonry layout with 3 base sizes and one column classic layout. I’ll think about adding other layouts in future.
3. I’ll think about adding a link to portfolio title ( which will link to single portfolio entry ) while thumb will have current link behavior – popup.
4. I’ll think about some decent solution.
5. I’ll think about it.
Hi! Nice theme, however: Does it support password-protected galleries? Cheers, Michael
Yes it supports password protected galleries, portfolios, posts and pages.
hi, cannot find in your demo the reload with ajax…
would you please give me a url .
click load more button at the bottom of page. Go to portfolio -> other examples for more -> infinite scroll etc..
Would it be possible to create a new page and have it be my home page with a full-screen Slider using LAYERSLIDER?
It is possible. Just checked it against revolution slider but layerslider should work out of box too. Simply create a fullwidth page with no margnis, paddings and add shortcode for slider.
Yep, I checked it-confirmed working!! Thanks!
Also, can you change the fonts+ background+opacity of posts and the navigation bar with the menu? I’d like to have this be transparent. Thanks!
Fonts via admin panel, background also, opacity would require additinal css.
What CSS would I need to change/add + where? Would love some help on creating at least somewhat opacity in the menu. Also can i resize the width of the menu when it is in the left side format? Thanks so much! I love the theme and appreciate the help!
Pleaase open ticket on support forum:
Okay, I opened a ticket on the forum. Look forward to the reply. Thanks again! Theme is great!
Great theme! Good luck
Looks great. Is video supported in the portfolio (didn’t see an example) and can I insert a widget under the navigation area?
1. Yes videos are supported, Youtube vimeo and self hosted. check this:
You can even add videos and images inside slider or gallery – it is very flexible.
2. Yes area under menu is fully widgetized sidebar – You can add as many widgets as You like – even different unlimited sidebars for each page:
here filter is a widget. On blog and post pages search for more examples.
Great, thanks. As soon as you get the copyright line in there I’ll pick it up.
Which copyright? Could You be more precise?
Wonderful! Wish you the best with this one.
This theme looks really awesome !
Is there a portfolio layout similar to “Santorini” but for vertical images? I mean : fixed menu on the left, then single picture (or slider) with height 100% with no margin whatsoever, and then title and description wrapper occupying the remaining space on the right with no margin either ?
Single portfolio as any page layout is very flexible – You can choose different layouts – fullwidth, description on lef or right side plus featured area which can be image, gallery, slidehsow, audio, soundlcoud etc…
Mix and match to create Your uniqe style. I’ll add some more screenshots and screencasts today.
Thanks a lot ! Can you post here a link to such example when ready?
I’ll do my best. BR
Hello again, I have another question
May I have several portfolio pages with different portfolio items in them? If yes, how is it handled? 1- when I create a portfolio item I say in which portfolio page it will be shown, or 2 – when I create a portfolio page I say which items it will contain? Thx !
Yes – You can have unlimited different pages that will display different portfolios. Gallery and quick gallery – works the same. All You have to do is assign category to each portfolio entry eg. category1, category2, cateogry3 to one subset of portfolio items and cateogry4, ...5 … 6 to another subset. then create two pages and insert portfolio modules via page builder – for the first page mark tha only cat 1 2 3 will be displayed nad for other page cat 4 5 6. Thats it – two different pages with different portfolios.
Great, thanks ! I may purchase your theme instead of the one I’m struggling with, just have to check how to display vertical images in full height.
Hello BillyKid, do you have an example of the layout described in my first post?
So am I right in thinking that it is possible to create a DARK or BLACK version of this site, including all the pages, blog posts, navigation etc etc. If so you really have created the best photography template I have seen.
Yes, All colors, backgrounds etc.. can be changed easy via theme admin + it supports WP 3.4 theme customizer so creating new skin is a breeze.
Thanks for good words
please consider adding an option to export/import theme style seetings so we can play with different “skins” by saving / loading theme settings
Ok. I’ll keep that on my to do list.
I really like your theme and I’m thinking about buying it but I have a couple of questions :
1) Can I stop the “zoom effect” when I flight over the pictures but only in a portfolio article and not in the main page ?
2) Can I make the pictures in a portofolio article not clickable ?
I don’t know if I’m clear :s
Anyway, really nice work! Thanks!
1. Yes – hover effects can be set individually on portfolio main page as well as on single portfolio article.
2. Yes – You can choose what happen if user clicks on thumb – it can show, video, image or do nothing – so it is very flexible.
Ok thanks (: I’m buying it right now
Hi, first congratulations! great theme.
Only two pre-purchase questions: what is the function of Super smooth isotope plugin? and you include a quick installation package to get the same installation that the preview demo?. Many thanks and regards.
1. Isotope jQuery plugin was purchased here: http://isotope.metafizzy.co/
2. Yes there is demo xml which can be imported to make Your website look like mine.
Thanks for replay! but, in your demo site where is Isotope plugin applied? Thanks again
To any gallery, portfolio, quick gallery that You can see.
Use, by you or one client, in a single end product which end users are not charged for. The total price includes the item price and a buyer fee.
Why buy with Envato
Use, by you or one client, in a single end product which end users can be charged for. The total price includes the item price and a buyer fee.