Welcome to TF mate! Good luck with sales
Awesome theme, glws blacksand!’
Thank you too. I also wish you GLWS
Hi! Nice theme
I’m looking for something similar… but I’d like to know it it has the option of adding more rows of products from categories on the front page… and if it can have a sidebar.
Thank you very much!
- On the front page you may display as many products as you want by increasing number of products from back office. Check demo and you will see 2 rows of products.
- I did not understand what you mean by sidebar.
Nice template! Welcome to ThemeForest and good luck with sales. I also added you to our PrestaShop homepage collection
Congrats and best of luck with the sales. Really clean theme.
AMAZING THEME. Thank you guy for your work. Stylish and clean.
Thank you for your nice words.
Just one suport question. How can I change the “NEW” picture from home featured. I know it’s something called new_banner.png or something similar, but, and surely it’s placed on dotted/img/ but I reupload my customized file and still appears the old one (in category list appears the new one). Are there two different kind of images? Thanks a lot.
New image locates under “dotted/css/modules/homefeatured/img/newbanner.png”
I bought your theme and when I open my store in a iPhone or Android Phone all I get is a totally blank page. Could you please help me out?
I really need this working.
Everything but a blank page
1. Please login to your “Preferences > Themes”
2. Find “Enable mobile theme” under “Appearance” tab
3. Click to “I want to disable it”.
4. Click to “Save”.
5. Check your site in Phone.
I bought your theme and when I open my “store” in CHROME or FIREFOX it works fine but it seems that it doesn’t support Internet Explorer. Also when I’m using search box at the top of the page the way of display results is not so pretty as on the main page.
Thanks for your comment. I fixed it. Please check demo. I will upload updated zip file to themeforest. After 10-15 hours it will be updated. If you want to update quickly, please send me email from themeforest contact form.
Hello, Does this template is compatible Prestashop 1.4.3 ? Thanks Olivier
Hello, unfortunately theme is not compatible with 1.4.3 but it is compatible with 1.5.3 and 220.127.116.11.
1) first problem
i have the same problem that GonzoGRH, the theme doesn’t wok on internet explorer 9. it works ok on opera, firefox, chrome.
the image band only shows first image, and the background don’t work on ie9.
in an product page, the product image box on the left is too big .is it possible to reduce this box?
thanks for your reply
1) I think problem source is modules position. Please reorder modules positions according like mentioned in documentation.
2) As I understood your image sizes is not big and therefore you faced a problem. Did you regenerate images after changing image sizes?
If you could not solve problem, just send me your login details via themeforest contact form I will do it in few minutes
1) i reorder the modules positions but it still don’t work with ie9
2) problem solved thank you
i just send you login to go to my back office, can you check if it’s something wrong?
ok thank you for your help
all is working well now
i tried on iphone ipad IE9… it’s ok
you can check it at http://promokera.com/fr/
I have an empty space in my top header, how can i remove this.
Thanks for your reply
What do you mean by “empty header” ?
You may also contact with me via email.
The navbar above logo -> test | test | plan du site | (empty!?) | contact |
Thanks for your work – theme is great
I have just few questions about checkout:
1. It’s unable to select Payment method before submitting form with user data in spite of guest checkout is selected
2. Confirming order by clicking on payment method is not user friendly imho – is it possible to add button?
Could you please answer if anything is possible to do with these points?
demo does not work
It seems like the demo site is down?
it wont upload because its missing the style.css spreadsheet i says. please refund me my money back or fix it now! thanks
Use, by you or one client, in a single end product which end users are not charged for. The total price includes the item price and a buyer fee.
Use, by you or one client, in a single end product which end users can be charged for. The total price includes the item price and a buyer fee.
View license details