An introduction to support on Envato Market
- Envato staff look over every item before it can be sold on Envato Market.
- Technical items contain help files to introduce you to the item and its components.
- Authors can choose to support their items but this is optional and may vary.
Author support for this item
The author of this item, templaza, will respond to buyers’ questions and provide limited support through their own support system.
Additional information from templaza:
- Responding to questions or problems regarding the item and its features
- Fixing bugs and reported issues
- Providing updates to ensure compatibility with new software versions
- Customization and installation services
- Support for third party software and plug-ins
Frequently Asked Questions
How can I contact TemPlaza staff to get support?
Till this moment, there are several ways you can get support from our staff, namely:
When being our member, you have access to our forum where you can post your problem and get support to solve it.
It includes two supporting systems: the Ticket system, by submitting a ticket about your problem to us, member will receive answer to the problem. It is also fast and easy to check whether your problem has been solved and how it is fixed.
The second worth-mentioning supporting system is FAQ includes a lot of useful information to be found.
It is also possible to e-mail to email@example.com in order to ask them for help.
- Note: You have to provide Themeforest License to get support.
When to contact Envato Support
Authors are experts on their own items, but if you're having trouble using Envato Market you should come straight to Envato Support.