Dresscode is premium OpenCart theme which can be used according to your needs and requirements. It includes a lot of custom features. Fully responsive, customizable, based on Sceleton CSS Framework. Compatible with OpenCart 1.5.6.x, 1.5.5, 1.5.4
Note: since version 1.6.6, theme use vqmod. Refer to documentation for installation instructions
Main features: Fully Responsive, powerful admin panel, sceleton CSS framework, unlimited colors, exclusive banner, html5, css3, cloud zoom, social plugins, google fonts.
Our support is available 10.00 – 20.00 GMT + 2 (Monday – Friday). We usually get back to you within 24 hours (except holiday seasons which might take longer).
Updates for June 10, v1.6.9
- changes in additional images on product page
Updates for December 17, v1.6.8
- fixed Youtube link in admin
Updates for December 3, v1.6.7
- added theme’s update instructions in documentation
Updates for November 25, v1.6.6
- added Dresscode Featured Products Module styled like other Dresscode product modules
- theme is developed using vqmod
Updates for October 29, v220.127.116.11
- Fix package issue, www-18.104.22.168 empty folder
Updates for October 16, v1.6.5
- default blocks are stylized
- corrected functionality of sliders on main page in responsive view
Updates for September 26, v1.6.4
- product custom block made visible for all screen resolutions
- changes in language module
- minor bug fixes
Updates for September 15, v1.6.3
- changed Twitter widget view to avoid appearing of “Rate limit exceeded”
- made appearing of YouTube block only when product has video
- added rich snippets on product page for increasing visibility of your site in Google search results
- changed TagCloud Module
- increasing compatibility with vqmod
- some “hard code” texts’re made as variables
Updates for September 5, v1.6.2
- Corrected displaying of default OpenCart modules.
Updates for September 2, v1.6.1
- Corrected block deal of the day.
Updates for August 23, v1.6
- Facebook widget fix.
Updates for August 3, v1.5
- OpenCart v1.5.6 support added
Updates for July 19, v1.4.1
- Fixed SSL issue
- Fixed responsive switch-off feature
Updates for June 17, v1.4
- Twitter api updated from 1.0 to 1.1
Updates for June 3, v1.3.6
- Displaying of Google fonts for ssl and not ssl mode fixes.
Updates for May 22, v1.3.5
- Correction of default and theme scripts interaction
Updates for May 16, v1.3.4
- Fix js files character encoding (installation issue)
Updates for May 8, v1.3.3
- Minor language displaying fixes
Updates for April 26, v1.3.2
- changes in languages constants
- changes in languages constants for custom blocks
- changes in product displaying view: grid/list
- fix twitter block bug
- minor fixes of theme layout
* Images used in preview are not included in theme.
You can purchase them separately from Bigstockimages: