Dresscode is premium OpenCart theme which can be used according to your needs and requirements. It includes a lot of custom features. Fully responsive, customizable, based on Sceleton CSS Framework. Compatible with OpenCart 1.5.6.x, 1.5.5, 1.5.4
Note: since version 1.6.6, theme use vqmod. Refer to documentation for installation instructions
Main features: Fully Responsive, powerful admin panel, sceleton CSS framework, unlimited colors, exclusive banner, html5, css3, cloud zoom, social plugins, google fonts.
Blog ready. Our theme includes styling for Webby Blog extension. You should purchase extension separately.
Our support is available 10.00 – 20.00 GMT + 2 (Monday – Friday). We usually get back to you within 24 hours (except holiday seasons which might take longer).
Updates for September 13, v1.7.0
- added Brands slider, Blog Posts slider with parallax effect
- minor fixes
Updates for June 10, v1.6.9
- changes in additional images on product page
Updates for December 17, v1.6.8
- fixed Youtube link in admin
Updates for December 3, v1.6.7
- added theme’s update instructions in documentation
Updates for November 25, v1.6.6
- added Dresscode Featured Products Module styled like other Dresscode product modules
- theme is developed using vqmod
Updates for October 29, v184.108.40.206
- Fix package issue, www-220.127.116.11 empty folder
Updates for October 16, v1.6.5
- default blocks are stylized
- corrected functionality of sliders on main page in responsive view
Updates for September 26, v1.6.4
- product custom block made visible for all screen resolutions
- changes in language module
- minor bug fixes
Updates for September 15, v1.6.3
- changed Twitter widget view to avoid appearing of “Rate limit exceeded”
- made appearing of YouTube block only when product has video
- added rich snippets on product page for increasing visibility of your site in Google search results
- changed TagCloud Module
- increasing compatibility with vqmod
- some “hard code” texts’re made as variables
Updates for September 5, v1.6.2
- Corrected displaying of default OpenCart modules.
Updates for September 2, v1.6.1
- Corrected block deal of the day.
Updates for August 23, v1.6
- Facebook widget fix.
Updates for August 3, v1.5
- OpenCart v1.5.6 support added
Updates for July 19, v1.4.1
- Fixed SSL issue
- Fixed responsive switch-off feature
Updates for June 17, v1.4
- Twitter api updated from 1.0 to 1.1
Updates for June 3, v1.3.6
- Displaying of Google fonts for ssl and not ssl mode fixes.
Updates for May 22, v1.3.5
- Correction of default and theme scripts interaction
Updates for May 16, v1.3.4
- Fix js files character encoding (installation issue)
Updates for May 8, v1.3.3
- Minor language displaying fixes
Updates for April 26, v1.3.2
- changes in languages constants
- changes in languages constants for custom blocks
- changes in product displaying view: grid/list
- fix twitter block bug
- minor fixes of theme layout
* Images used in preview are not included in theme.
You can purchase them separately from Bigstockimages: