“Drury Lane”, wordpress.org theme, was done especially for musicians, bands, artists and can be used by record labels as well. It is simple in use, based on default WP functionality (no custom post types, no page builders), comes with splash page (traditional feature of musicians’s websites), has two parts sliding home page and comes with a number of small custom plugins written especially for this theme.
What it has:
- Splash Intro page (use it or don’t use it-up to you)
- Sliding home page splits into two parts: Introduction and Out now!
- Page templates for home, discography, concerts, shop, media, contact
- 6 custom plugins (widgets) which will assist to organise your content easily and with taste
- Metabox for reviews excerpts and custom fields for information
- Masonry layout for Discography and Media pages
- Web and icon fonts
- Readable typography
- Suitable to browse on various screen resolutions and retina display ready (view iPhone screenshots)
- Comes with Help file in html format with screenshots
- Small and nice injections like toggling boxes, html5 audio tag, responsive embedded videos, share buttons and more
- Wordpress 3.5 and Wordpress 3.6
- Mac: Opera, Chrome, Firefox
- Windows 7: IE9, Chrome
- Windows XP: IE8, Chrome
- Mobile: iPhone 4S
- HTML: no errors (besides a few ones caused by WP itself like “rel” attribute)
- Theme Check: no warnings, no recommendations
- Sosa Icon Font by Ed Merritt
- Ascensor.js by Kirkas
- Google Web Fonts Varela Round, Raleway and Playfair Display
- Background image and album covers: made by Virtuti-D. All artworks belong to The Eastern Front record label and can not be used or reproduced in any manner
- All photos used in media page belong to yesternight.pl
- Audio track 30 sec. sample belongs to Der Blutharsch (Austria)
- Videos are taken from YouTube and Vimeo for demonstartion purposes and belong to authors (Dead Can Dance, Kogaionon magazine, Donis Art)
- QR code generator by GoQRme
Be sure to check About page of demo site and view screenshots.
Scan demo site from your mobile:
Thank you for viewing!