An introduction to support on Envato Market
- Envato staff look over every item before it can be sold on Envato Market.
- Technical items contain help files to introduce you to the item and its components.
- Authors can choose to support their items but this is optional and may vary.
Author support for this item
The author of this item, rayoflightt, will respond to buyers’ questions and provide limited support through the following contact form.
Additional information from rayoflightt:
Dear customers, thank you for buying my theme!
1. Support summary:
- Emails are currently answered in 24-48h but in most cases much faster.
- Responding to questions or problems regarding the item
- Fixing bugs and reported issues especially if theme is new and not tested well
- Customization and installation services
- Support for third party software and plug-ins
- Changing theme appearance to be different then theme preview.
- Fixing bugs that appear after theme is being customized by client
2. Support details:
If you purchased my theme please read theme’s documentation and take a look at comment section of theme. If you find something that you don’t understand about how to set up theme and especially if you are new buyer here you may ask me for help and I will try to answer your questions. I will be happy to answer 2-3 emails and even explain to you how to do small customization if it doesn’t take more then few minutes. But please, respect my time and don’t expect me to answer bunch of emails for days.
I am free to decide when free support is over and when your questions start to lead to theme customization which is not covered by free support.
After you read documentation and get free support help and you still believe my theme is not working well you may contact Envato support and they will check the theme. It is not likely that they will find any errors because Themeforest premium themes are already reviewed and have high standard and quality.
If you still read this and still have questions please contact me through my Themeforest profile contact form and start your email with “loremipsum” word.
Please sign in to contact this author.
Common WordPress Installation Issues
Missing style sheet error when installing the theme
A common issue that can occur with users new to installing WordPress themes is a “Broken theme and/or stylesheets missing” error message being displayed when trying to upload or activate the theme. This error message does not mean that the theme you have purchased is broken, it simply means it has been uploaded incorrectly. Luckily, there is a very easy fix.
When to contact Help Team
Authors are experts on their own items, but if you're having trouble using Envato Market you should come straight to Help Team.