How can I add custom fonts ?
We provided a quick font switching mechanism. You can select any of the fonts we added using the dropdown menu. If you fell that none of them are suits your style you can add new fonts by following these steps:
1. Go to www.fontsquirrel.com or any other website that provides @font-face kits;
2. In the right hand sidebar you have a section called Filter”, make sure you check the @font-face checkbox;
3. Browse through the fonts until you find one that suits you best;
4. On the font presentation page there is a button called ”@font-face Kit”, click on that;
5. Choose a subset (if your main language isn’t English);
6. Make sure you have all the 4 checkboxes selected (TTF, EOT, WOFF, SVG) and click on “Download @font-face Kit”;
7. Open the archive that you downloaded;
8. Inside there should be some files with these extensions: .fft, .eot, .woff, .svg;
9. Place those files to “themes/duotive-three/fonts/custom/” folder and you’re done!
After you have done the steps above, your new fonts will appear in the fonts dropdown menu. Please note that not all the fonts will go well with the theme’s design, in terms of line-height and sizes.