- The header slider will animate in Apple mail, iPhone, iPad, Android and Thunderbird Latest. (other email clients see a normal header without slider animation)
- The slider animation is coded with CSS3 Keyframes
- To upload images in the slider, simply click on the left menu on the tab button “Change Slider Images” and enter valid URL’s in the edit fields.
- You can enable/disable the slider to click on the check box.
- When the slider is disabled you can replace the static image by filling out the Slide 1 url
- MailChimp don’t accept CSS3 and Keyframes so the slider doesn’t animate in MailChimp.
- If you have further questions or need some help with it please email us to: firstname.lastname@example.org
You’ll get a link to the Theme Builder, the Theme Builder is not included in the main package.
- We are people who love to improve their work, please give us some feedback if you have a great idea to improve this theme with an update (ie. a certain element you miss), it’ll be great to hear from you!
August 5, 2014:
- Theme release
- A link to our ThemeBuilder
- Export to desktop
- Change background image / patterns
- Drag & Drop modules
- Duplicate or hide modules
- Unlimited Structures and Colours
- Full Width Design
- Clean Commented Code
- PSD Photoshop File included
Email Services Compatability
- Icontact & Campaign Monitor
- Tested with Litmus
- Mobile responsive
- And many more!
- Email Clients that support custom web fonts: iOS Mail, Apple Mail, Android (default client), Thunderbird. Other clients will show a standard fallback webfont.
- Yahoo Mail
- Apple Mail
- Microsoft Outlook (don’t support background images )
- Mozilla Thunderbird
- iPhone, iPod & iPad
- Opera Mail
- Credits Stockphoto’s: superfamous.com, picjumbo.com and unsplash.com (Not included).