Dynamo is a clean, super flexible and fully responsive multipurpose WordPress theme! It has endless layout possibilities and is very intuitive to use and ready to operate out of the box.
Built with HTML & CSS3, a lot of thought and care went into this theme, we did case studies to decide what features we should add and really make it a pleasure to use. Dynamo is great for any business, no matter whether you’re a sole-trader, agency, freelancer or corporate.
Dynamo has a tonne of great features including, 10 different page templates, feature slider, portfolio section, contact page, visual customizer, eCommerce ready, boxed and full-width layouts, array of homepage layouts, sidebar layouts, social links, google fonts, custom post styles and so much more.
10 Page Templates
Packed with 10 page templates, Dynamo includes a partners template so you can showcase any companies and businesses you work with.
- A portfolio template which can show your portfolio in a two, three or four column view.
- A services template which enables you to showcase your full business offering. You can display a service icon on the page visually describing the services you offer.
- A shop template displays all of your products beautifully so that your items sell themselves.
- Add your team to the team page template and share their social links accordingly.
As well as the above, Dynamo also comes with a default template, archives template, full-width template, blog template and widget driven template.
Responsive and Mobile-Friendly
That’s right, every elements of this WordPress theme is responsive and mobile friendly meaning that no matter what device your website visitors are viewing your website on, it will still look great!
Powerful Admin Panel
All of our themes at Obox come with a powerful admin panel allowing users to quickly and easily customize their theme. The admin panel is incredibly powerful and gives you the ability to customize your theme to make it your own.
Dynamo is eCommerce ready so you can start selling your products as soon as you’re ready. The eCommerce functionality is powered by WooCommerce, an impressive eCommerce plugin that continues to get better and better.
A Gorgeous Feature Rich Slider
Dynamo comes with a super-powerful slider with lots of customization options. You can upload custom backgrounds to each slider, add a unique background color to each slider, it gives you ability to show videos or images, there are 5 different layouts and the ability to add a call to action button to each slide.
Unlimited Color Options
With Dynamo’s customization options you can have unlimited color options so you can brand your WordPress website to your business.
Custom Post Types
Flatpack comes with many custom post types for you to create all kinds of content including, slider, team, partners, portfolio, features, testimonials and services custom post types.
A safer way than shortcodes, Flatpack comes bundled with various kinds of editor styles for you to use. Insert them on any page to give yourself tons of possibilities.
Great SEO (Search Engine Optimization) base built in!
Dynamo is perfectly prepared to get high rankings on search engines. It is built with web standards and SEO best-practices in mind.
Dynamo comes with some pre-configured layout and the demo content. On top of that Obox offers extensive documentation and a dedicated support forum.
Full List of Features
- 100% Fully Responsive WordPress theme for Mac, PC, Tablet and Mobile Devices
- Fully customizable with a vast amount of color options available
- eCommerce Ready
- Many Font choices
- Translation ready
- Full width and boxed layouts
- Choose from a blog, preset or widget-driven homepage layout
- Sidebar layout options
- Super-powerful slider
- Social icons included
- WordPress 3.5 fully tested
- Great SEO base built-in
- Editor styles built in – safer alternative to shortcodes
- Pre-configured homepage layout
- 10 Page templates
- Obox Custom Widgets
- Layered PSD files included
- Advanced theme options panel
- Custom Logo upload
- Favicon uploader
- Custom Login Logo uploader
- Post Meda & Content Display options
- Page meta options
- Set your own custom styling with the custom styling box
- Custom Widgets
- Obox Content Widget
- Obox Testimonials Widget
- Obox Facebook Like Box
- Obox Twitter Stream
- Obox Social Links
- Obox Popular Posts
- Obox Slider
- Obox Product Category Widget
What our customers say…
I have installed, it and with some quick configuration, I have it running on my site. I have to say that obox ROCKS!
Keep well, keep up the good work and keep making shit hot templates.
Need help with your theme setup?
If you need help with your Obox WordPress theme setup, create and log in to your profile at Obox and you’ll see a ‘Upgrades and Services’ item in the sidebar. Click that to show an option to get a member of the Obox team to setup your theme for you.
Documentation & Support
Please note that access to theme documentation and support forums is restricted to verified buyers only. Support times are 9am to 5pm Monday to Friday (GMT +2). In order to gain full access docs and support please be sure to register on Obox.
To login to Obox all you need to do is the following:
- Visit Obox Design
- Click Sign Up (top right of the page)
- Register your details
- Type in your ThemeForest purchase code in the right side bar in your profile
Note: We offer Support via our forums only, any other means of communication such as emails and tweets will be directed to the forum. Thanks peeps.
Version 1.4.0 – August 29th 2013
- Orderby sorting options added to portfolio template. - Testimonials styling refined.
- Dates in content widget will now localize properly based on your WordPress date format in Settings > General
Version 1.3.9 – August 23rd 2013
- Removed comments form the widgetized page template. - Team posts now have their own post layout and styling and the team member’s name will now link to these posts.
- Images in Services posts will now link to the posts from the Content Widget
Version 1.3.8 – August 15th 2013
- Breadcrumb spacing issue fixed. - Slider widget text style stripper removed. - Duplicate css removed. - Custom login logo fixed.
Version 1.3.7 – August 1st 2013
- Adds missing sort option to features widget
- Styling fix for videos in centered slider layout - Fixes issue with partners images not displaying on some installs
Version 1.3.6 – July 26th 2013
- Team post titles no longer link in the Content Widget
- When a post type and filter type is selected in your widgets, the default filter should now be “All” instead of the last item in the list - Fixed typo manager layout. - Sites with the No Sidebar layout enabled should no longer have crazy things happen to their shop layout - Fixed debug errors in Partners widget.
Version 1.3.5 – July 19th 2013
- New Theme updater has improved look and inline notes, also allowing you to reinstall old updates if the theme is out of synch
- Custom Footer text should now appear
Version 1.3.4 – July 4th 2013
- Improved Updater provides inline view of changed files for each update, and a reinstall option - Content widget post count increased by request
Version 1.3.3 – July 1st 2013
- This is a hotfix for service icon sizes. It also enables full content in the Slider for support of shortcodes.
Version 1.3.2 – June 27th 2013
- Option added to Portfolio page template to show or hide the Excerpt - Responsive ipad and mobile views improved. - New Product widget adds better styling support for products – Products have been removed from the Content widget - Improved widget styling
Version 1.3.1 – June 20th 2013
If you had a content widget setup to display Products, please visit your Widgets page and replace it with the new Product Content widget.
- Increased maximum post count to 24 in content widget - Content widget now allows 1-6 columns. - Removed breadcrumbs from main shop page - Testimonial widget will now grab your standard wordpress thumbnail to ensure a square image, sizes are set under Settings > Media (the default 150×150 crop is best) - Added helper text to testimonial image field with suggested image dimensions - Updated recommended widget layout in Appearance > Widgets “Click Here” to match the current demo setup - Removed slider BG color – it will now inherit the content container background color you have set in the Customizer. - Added the background-size property to the slider background images when viewed in mobile mode – this helps the image respond but ensures it always fills the slider - Shop pages now support displaying sub-categories. You must have WooCommerce set to “show both” or your pagination will be incorrect (can’t count categories, only posts) - Theme-specific function variables have been updated to use the $obox_ prefix
- WooCommerce styling for Recent Reviews widget fixed - Star Rating should now look better in general
- Fixed missing widget padding in preset layout - Content widgets with excerpts disabled will no longer have a large gap where the text should be - Divider will no longer appear in post meta if the author is unchecked in Theme Options
Version 1.3.0 – June 13th 2013
- New Twitter widget added due to Twitter API change.
- Slider and google map conflict fixed. - Page Layout option text updated to specify that it affects Services, not Features - Backend debug error cleanup
Version 1.2.9 – June 11th 2013
- Added boxed layout page background color to Customizer - Updated Facebook OpenGraph – you may now choose to disable it in Theme Options if using a plugin, and set a default site image for pages with no image such as video posts - Updated oEmbed - Social widget now lists most popular networks first, followed by alphabetical in widget options - Added soundcloud and flickr to social widget - Added option to Widgetized Page options to show either the Slider or the page Title banner.
- Backend debugging - Slider background image will now scale using the cover property (by height) in mobile view. - Next/Prev post links restored to post meta - Slider now works on widgetized pages - Team portraits will no longer link anywhere from the Content widget - Widgetized pages now use correct structure - Fixed title/breadcrumbs missing on blog home page layout - Retroactive fix for twitter widget for installs still having issues getting tweets to appear
Version 1.2.8 – May 31st 2013
- Added image alignment option for Features - Improved styling for Theme Options panel - Press Trends updated