Please remember to rate this theme:eBookie is a book landing page. It’s great for selling your ebooks as well as your real, printed books. But not only that! Aside from the One-page design you have an integrated blog. You can use it to write more about the book you are selling, use it to promote other books you sell or just use as a review place for other books like yours.
- WordPress 3.5, 3.6, 3.7, 3.8, 3.9, 4.0 Compatible (demo running on 4.0)
- Crossbrowser compatible: IE8-10, FF, Chrome, Safari, Opera
- Responsive design
- Unlimited Colors
- Demo Content Included
- Translation ready – .mo and .po files included
- One Page Design with separated (external) blog!
- Touch ready galleries
- Retina ready
- Well commented code
- Book cover creator included!
- PSD files Included
- Valid HTML5 and CSS3
- Customer support
- WordPress theme files
- Translation .mo .po files
- Demo Content .xml file
- PSD of full page
- PSD cover creator
- PSD’s books in both normal and Hi Resolution for retina
- Offline documentation
Credits for images and scripts used are in the documentation. IMAGES ARE NOT INCLUDED!
Support:If you have any questions or issues please start a ticket on this page – CLICK HERE.
Version 1.2 – October 31st, 2013
- font fix for mobile phones - translation directory fix - .mo .po translation files fixed
Version 1.1.1 – May 10th, 2013
- CSS fixes (for example top/bottom zig-zag, logo bg for retina display etc.) - Documentation update
Version 1.1.0 – April 24th, 2013
- PSD book creater updated for easier use - Custom option added: background color - Custom option added: background image/texture - Custom option added: text, links, hover, footer and header colors - Small CSS and images (transparency for new color settings) fixes
Version 1.0.0 – April 23rd, 2013
- Initial release