Hey, I can’t find any information in the help guide to edit the slider or add pages to the slider, in the help menu guide the menus look completely different than what I am seeing.
Please use http://support.imaginemthemes.com for support related questions.
Hi, love the accordion on the front page of your theme, i need to enhance my current theme with something very similar, but cant find a plugin like it anywhere. Is there any chance you might release it as a plugin in the near future?
Hi, how can put accent please, I don´t understand “cufon”
Sorry for the delay.
You can generate a cufon font using following url ( generate a full character set )
You’ll need to supply it a font file.
Once generated overwrite the file Telex_Regular_400.font.js file found in /js folder of the theme. This will be the easiest method.
Looks like a great theme, and I’m considering buying it. But first a few questions…
1) In the accordion style slider on the home page, can those images be linked to anything within the site (gallery, individual image, subpage, etc)?
2) All of your photos in the ‘portfolio slide thumbnails’ style gallery are of the same aspect ratio. How will the site react to images in a gallery that are of different aspect ratios (some 8×10, others 5×7, landscape vs portrait, etc)?
3) Why is it not responsive????
4) Can any of the panels on the home page (for example, where you have ‘Quality’ ‘Updates’ and ‘Support’ on your preview) be removed for a cleaner, more minimalistic look? Also, can the social media links be moved higher or to a more prominent pane on the home page?
5) Will I be able to upload my logo (either psd or jpg) to the upper left corner where your Echoes logo is in the preview?
Sorry i missed the question.
1. Not currently. If you use a redirect plugin then you can link it anywhere.
2. They currently get croped and resized to the set size in the gallery.
3. The theme is not responsive.
4. Yes. The theme can be customized. Best if you can contact a developer on this.
5. Yes. Logo can be replaced.
Hellooo??? been almost a month and no response…
can’t seem to find where I edit the copyright info in the footer. Ideas?
edit footer.php , line 106 and 107
is it “Elvin” ready?
So that we can safely update to WP v3.5?
There hasn’t been any issues. Demo is currently running on 3.5 so it should be safe to upgrade.
Upgraded to 3.5 and it is giving me the same problems that all my other outdated themes were giving before they were upgraded. If you go to the post page and click on the add media it won’t do anything. I can’t update any information on posts either. Are you going to release a theme upgrade?
My mistake theme seems to be working. I had some custom code that was causing the issue. Thanks and sorry for bothering you on this.
Buy the theme and installed it in Spanish; but the accent marks (accents), do not appear. I need your help thank you. http://arbolesygestionambiental.com/consultoria/
Hi, I’ve been trying to change the background image of my site.
I can upload it ok and see it tiled or centred in the preview (though it is very small, despite being 1000×1000 pixels) but nothing I upload actually shows up on the site.
Hi, Could you provide me url to check on the site.
Sorry, i didn’t see the purchase badge from your comment. Please post with the same username item was purchased with.
sorry, it was tommyboomboom. purchase date was 31/03/2011
I am trying to edit the size of the slider. The width is ok, but the height chops off my image. Where do I go to change the size?
Thanks to anyone that can point me in the right direction.
Sorry for the delay. Could you provide a link please.
Please detail exactly “how” do I add a footer widget – your notes dont explain how a person not familiary with widgets does this
You can goto wp-admin > Appearance > Widgets and drag and drop widgets to the footer section.
Check following screenshot guide
Is there a way to temporarly disable or hide the website and say something like “work in progress” or “come back soon”
You can use an underconstruction plugin from wordpress.org plugins section.
dont bother imaginem, seems your support is somewhat selective. I have my answer.
Sorry, I missed the question from the recent comments section. It filters from all comments in the dashboard. I usually check the support forum for support related question.
Check following screenshot guide on widgets and footer areas
Thank you, I got that bit figured in the end.
Please take a look to email, i sent you a private message, thks!
Use, by you or one client, in a single end product which end users are not charged for. The total price includes the item price and a buyer fee.
Why buy with Envato
Use, by you or one client, in a single end product which end users can be charged for. The total price includes the item price and a buyer fee.