How do I fix the broken post editor after updating to WP 3.6?
If you are having issues with the visual editor it could be due to an old version of Symple Shortcodes.
- Re-download the theme zip
- Locate the file at functions/recommend-plugins.php
- Replace with yours on your site via FTP
- Delete the Symple Shortcodes plugin from your site.
- You should now get a new notice for installing Symple Shortcodes. This will download the most recent fixed version.
- Clear your browser cache and refresh your page