This author's response time can be up to 1 business day.
Love this theme – if you have a website using it – please join my group to help provide critique and feedback about your website – would love to network with others using the same template: http://karmathenspoon.com/me/themeforest-wordpress-template-edition/
When adding a parallax section to a post or page – how do you set the height of the parallax display?
Also the image gets cut off on the right hand side and is not full width.
Are you talking about inserting a parallax image or a parallax shortcode? The shortcode is mainly for setting text over a parallax image, so the image will size to fit the text.
A parallax image (you can set parallax for alignment when you insert an image) is set by css. To adjust that, you’ll want to add some custom css to your custom css box in Theme Options > Customize. For instance, to make it larger, you can add this:
Do you have a live version link of the parallax image being cut off? It sounds like your sidebar might be displaying over the top of the image. This is normal behavior so your parallax image doesn’t hide your sidebar widgets.
Also, did you know we have a dedicated support system? We answer all questions there first, so it’s the fastest way to get support. If you need additional assistance, feel free to start a new topic over there and I’d be happy to help! Thanks!
I looked through a few pages of comment but didn’t see this.
The issue we are running into is when an author don’t have a post, it defaults to the main author (admin). If an author has posts then it’s fine. See an example here: https://goo.gl/MbQvRT
Can you explain this issue a bit more? I took a look at the screencast, and it appears you’re using a custom plugin to list your contributors. Which plugin are you using for that? That’s not part of the default theme functions.
By default, a post NEEDS an author. I don’t think WordPress allows posts without an author. If one isn’t set, I believe WordPress automatically assigns the post to the admin. This isn’t something that the theme controls, so you might need to look into changing the default author:
Looks like it works with the latest version of WordPress too.
Hello, nice Theme, is the slider included in the theme? is it an external plugin?
The slider is included with the theme. No external plugins necessary for that.
Let me know if you have any other questions,
Hi. Will this theme work with WordPress 4.4? Thanks.
Yep! Just forgot to update the description. Tested an 100% compatible with WordPress 4.4.
How do you add the product pages in the theme that are under the shop tab on your live preview? I’ve looked at add page, post, and section but can’t find where in the theme to add product pages?
I’m not seeing any purchase data for the theme. Are you sure you have the correct theme? For the shop functionality you need to activate the woocommerce plugin.
Hello Author I’m unable to Update Social Counter Plugin to 4.1.1 Please Help
I’m currently in the process of pushing out an update for Edition with this new version. Could you shoot me an email via the contact form on my profile page? I’d be happy to get you that version ahead of the update.
man update edition as fast as possible
my website is techpunjabi.in
Just sent you an email with the updated plugin. Update is in the queue and should be coming shortly as well.
is it possible to create a custom tile or mosaic gallery? Or can I use the Jetpack Tiled Gallery?
Thanks so much for your interest! I’d be happy to answer any questions you may have.
It’s possible, however, you’d need to disable the theme’s gallery shortcode to do this. You can do this pretty easily with a filter via a child theme, but it’s not possible out of the box.
Hi, When I install the theme and try to install the plugins, it cannot install any of the required plugins. Any help would be great, thanks.
Thanks for purchasing my theme! I really appreciate it!
Are you getting any error messages? Sometimes server security settings will prevent the plugins from being able to be installed automatically. You can find the required plugin files in your theme folder under functions/plugins. These zip files can also be installed manually via Plugins > Add New > Upload.
To provide you with more efficient support, I ask that all questions be asked on our Support System. If you’re still having issues, feel free to start a new thread over there and I’d be happy to help! Thanks!
Hello, i have a support ticket since last week but no one has responded yet. The theme is displaying a different hour than the one set in general settings, it shows a day ahead, how can i fix this?
It looks like you’ve submitted a support ticket on another author’s support system. That support link is for fuelthemes:
Was the question about Edition or a theme by Fuel? The link to our support is here:
Would you be able to provide us with a new update for Social Fans Counter? I’m ending up having chinese characters instead of the social icons. The developer of the plugin has released a new update concerning this issue.
Sure! I’ll get right on this. Hopefully the update will be approved shortly. Thanks for letting me know!
I’m interest with your product
I plan to create a Review Site with Function :
A) For ADMIN
1) Can Create Any Category and Set Default Review Points
sample is Admin Create Audi from Category HOME>CAR>AUDI
and Put default Points for Rate and Review like HANDLING,PRICING,SUPPORT
2) Can Put Default Information for each Post,
sample post about Nokia 925, will be show as table for information about Spec of that devices above on Rate and Review
3) On each Post have option to put Prices table and this prices information will show Prices based on Member who gave informatiion about latest price of the each post/product.
4) Can Invite Any Customers From All Social Media (FB,Twitter,Linkedin,etc) to give a review on specific page
For REGISTERED CUSTOMERS
1) Can SIGN UP with any Social Media
2) Have option to send url from Review Site to Social Media when they put a review on our site.
3) Allow them to give Rating and Review Word on each page that Admin already created like on Audi Page.
4) Allow them to request new Category.
5) Each Review they give or submit can receive like/dislike rating from any member including free member.
6) Can send message between member (private message)
C) For Free CUSTOMERS
1) Can give like or dislike from each review from register member
D) For SITE BEHAVIOUR
1) Will make Auto Post/Review Head to Head or Versus between each Post on same Category,
sample is if we have Post Audi and BMW, so when any visitor search Audi vs BMW on search engine,it will show BMW vs Audi head to head on our site.
2) Support for Compare up to 5 Post and easy to drag and drop each items post (not just 2)
3) Show Most Famous Post Category and Top Review Person.
4) Send Notification to Each Member when they on top of most Like Review.
5) Advance Search – will show many option for it so any visitor can search with many setting like prices or else
If some function not available please tell me which one is already have and which one is not and can you do custom work or at least tell me what i should do or combine any plugins ?
1) Each post has individual criteria. You can’t set a default for each category, but you can add criteria the same way on each post manually. It’s designed this way to give you flexibility on each individual post.
2) To add default information for each post that depends on the category would involve some customizations to the theme. You’d want to add a function to the child theme that checks for the category and loads the correct default content. This type of customization would go beyond the scope of support for the theme, however.
3) A pricing table can be added to any page/post with any information you like. Dynamically integrating this with a member update function (if I understand you correctly) would involve some modifications to the theme.
4) There’s no public reviews function on the theme, but you can create user accounts for people to edit your post to provide review details. Adding user-review functionality would involve some customizations to the theme.
B ) C) and D)
None of this functionality is included with the theme. You’d need to make some modifications to add this. Most likely you’d need to integrate something like buddypress as well. This would go beyond the scope of support for the theme. This is extremely custom and extensive. I don’t know that any combination of plugins and theme functionality will get you there. You’ll likely need to consult the help of a developer for something like this.
How do i change the color of the top bar and footer?
Really great looking Theme. Is it possible to change the Review format from X.X to X,X (i.e. commas instead of dots)?
Use, by you or one client, in a single end product which end users are not charged for. The total price includes the item price and a buyer fee.
Use, by you or one client, in a single end product which end users can be charged for. The total price includes the item price and a buyer fee.
View license details
Get it now and save up to $23