Editorial is a magazine theme which gives you complete control over your post layouts. Each post can be styled uniquely with 1,2 or 3 column layouts. A featured slider, customizable header space, and AJAX powered category posts module allows for your content to be the core focus of your website.
Custom HomepageThe homepage consists of a featured slider, category based news tabber, and more latest news items, along with widgetized regions in the sidebar and footer.
Featured Post SliderThe featured post slider highlights noteworthy posts on your site. It can be setup to have specific slide effects per slide, and the excerpt can be uniquely positioned. All this is controlled in your options panel and in the Editorial custom settings panel below your post/page WYSIWYG editor.
Recent News ModuleThis homepage module is an AJAX powered tabber that loads the latest blog posts from specific categories you specify in the backend theme options. The category posts are loaded when the tab is clicked on, meaning no lengthly load time on the home page.
Custom Post LayoutsWith Editorial you can create unique layouts for each of your blog posts. With the custom settings panel you can specify 1 to 3 columns for the post content, and then decide to display the image gallery, title and excerpt over any combination of those columns.
Custom TypographyYou can customize all the typography in this theme, and there is full support for Google Fonts in the font selector.
Custom WidgetsThe theme has up to 4 widgetized areas in the footer and 1 in the sidebar, and as always comes with custom Woo Widgets (Adspace Widget, Ad 125-125, Embed/Video, Flickr, Tabs, Subscribe/Connect, Search, Twitter Stream, Blog Author Info).
Alternative StylesThe theme includes 9 alternative color styles which you can preview in the demo, but you can also customize the background color/image and modify your link and button colors in the options panel so you have full control of how the theme looks.
This theme comes with support for our FREE WordPress eCommerce plugin – WooCommerce. With WooCommerce you can sell digital or physical products with ease, right from within your WordPress website. This theme includes specific styling for the shop pages, and the optional homepage module, for a beautiful & consistent shopping experience.
Our acclaimed WooFramework powers all our WordPress themes. It provides a reliable, structured codebase for you to customise at will, and boasts a load of useful features that sets our themes apart from the competition:
- Custom Shortcodes All our themes include custom shortcodes that allow you to easily add social links, styled buttons, content boxes, and content columns to your posts, pages and widgets.
- Backend Theme Options Extensive theme options let you further customise various parts of your website. Like adding your company logo, changing color schemes, adding tracking codes, setting up your footer space – all without touching any code.
- White Label Our Themes With the WooFramework settings panel you can replace any reference of WooThemes with your own logo and custom styling. Perfect for designers & developers using our products for client work.
- Localised For Translations WooThemes come packaged with a language file for easy WordPress theme translations into your desired language – editing one neat little file without hunting down text in all our theme templates.
- Custom Page Templates Our themes come packaged with a variety of page templates that allow you to customise posts and pages to display full width, showcase your blog archives, and provide useful information in a contact page.
- One Click Upgrades The WooFramework receives constant tweaks and upgrades, and thanks to the in-built framework updater you can make sure you are running the latest version with the click of a button.
- Cross Browser Compatible We’ve tested our themes to ensure they are compatible with all the modern web browsers like Firefox, Safari, Chrome and Internet Explorer.
We take huge pride in our customer support and how it has differentiated us from the competition. We have a support team located across 7 countries in just about every time zone and try our hardest to ensure support responses within 24 hours. We also have a wealth of resources including extensive theme documentation, a video library, and a knowledge base to help you get started.