Eekon Photoblog – HTML is a dark-backgrounded, simple and clean blog theme, that focuses on presenting photos. It will work great as personal photoblog, news/rumors site, or even photography/art portfolio.
- W3C valid XHTM Strict 1.0, with valid CSS3 (except for browser-vendor settings)
- Based on solid framework, and 960gs css framework, thus very easy to edit
- Tested in major browsers: Firefox 3.x, Firefox 4 beta, Chrome, Opera, IE7 , IE8, (also displayed ok in IE6 )
- 7 Template files
- Blog Page with news-slider
- Blog Page with space for Ads
- Full width Page
- Two even columns Page
- Sidebar-right Page
- 3 Column jQuery enhanced Portfolio
- Contact Page with working ajax contact form with validation
- Commented, divided into sections code
- Special css style that allows for easy style overriding
- Two-level, user-friendly jQuery dropdown menu
- Unique jQuery search form
- Styled working ajax contact form
- Anything Slider
- Cufon font replacement
- PrettyPhoto lightbox effect
I bought your theme and I like it, but I need help with XYZ .
Thank you! I will answer all of your questions, and try to help with every possible issue as fast as i possibly can. Please use envato contact form to send me a message, write about problem in detail, and if possible – throw me a link showing the problem.
Also, please bear in mind that I live in europe so if you are from other continent, responces could take up to few hours, as I’ll be probably still sleeping when you are awake.
I bought your theme but I think you should include XYZ / I dont like it at all.
Please explain what is not working to your liking, what should I improve to make it better. I really want you to enjoy this theme to it’s fullest.
Thanks for reading!