An introduction to support on Envato Market
- Envato staff look over every item before it can be sold on Envato Market.
- Technical items contain help files to introduce you to the item and its components.
- Authors can choose to support their items but this is optional and may vary.
Author support for this item
The author of this item, bdthemes, will respond to buyers’ questions and provide limited support through their own support system.
Additional information from bdthemes:
Need Support? Go there and register with your item purchase code. don’t forget to check documentation in documentation folder in zip package and also visit: http://www.docs.bdthemes.com/ for get latest documentation it will cover maximum things. for general query use: https://bdthemes.com/contact-us/
To speed up question resolving, please provide as much details as you can:
- URL of your site (where template/theme is used)
- Screenshot of the problem
- List of modifications you have made
- Other info that you think can help
Sometimes your site’s login credentials are required, to send them, reply to your own thread with another message which holds your login credentials and make this reply private. To provide consistency for buyers, supporting your items includes:
- Responding to questions or problems regarding your item and its features
- Fixing bugs and reported issues
- Providing updates to ensure compatibility with new software versions
Item support does not include:
- Customization and custom installation services
- Support for third party extensions or plug-ins
NOTE: AFTER POST ANY SUPPORT IT WILL ANSWER WITHIN 24 HOURS, IF YOU POST ANY SUPPORT IN FRIDAY YOU WILL RESPONSE IT SATURDAY (BECAUSE THERE FRIDAY IS OUR HOLIDAY)
When to contact Help Team
Authors are experts on their own items, but if you're having trouble using Envato Market you should come straight to Help Team.