Can we change all the color of this template? for example on the main opening page I want to change this color to blue? is it possible?
And also I want make some forms, like contact forms. But this can ask lots of question. Is this theme support these contact forms?
Please join us in our new support and we’ll help you out.
The support forum is located at support.udthemes.com Note that you can only post once you are logged in. Keep in mind that support is open Mon-Fri.
To access the forum you will need your Item Purchase Code. (Click Here to see how you find it)
Hi I’m about to buy this beautiful theme but I have a few questions about the menu:
1) Can you confirm that we can make the menu appear at the top of the home slider section, right at the start?
2) Once the said menu is active, I see that if I reduce my window up to a certain point, the logo places itself at the top center, thus creating a second line for the menu… I don’t like this feature and I only need 6 links. So can we force the menu to stay on one line or make it change only when there is no more room?
3) Can I change the shape and color of the grey rounded rectangle
4) Can the menu appear by sliding instead of fading ? (like in your “Encore” theme)
5) Can we place the menu at the botom of the page?
1. It a few small modifications this is possible, we can show you how in the support forum.
2. In the mobile devices it will need to switch to the select menu, even with 6 links, as there would not be enough room.
3. Yes this can be done directly in the theme options panel.
4. This would require a bit of modification to one of the js files
5. This would require customization work
Hope this answers your questions
I love your theme too and I have a question about the menu. Can you tell us more about it?
- Is the theme based on a jquery menu or other ?
I would put a vertical menu with your theme. I guess I can try :
<a href="#">Quick navigation (to open menu)</a>
<li><a href="#Linkone">Link One</a></li>
<li><a href="#Linktwo">Link Two</a></li>
<li><a href="#Linkthre">Link Three</a></li>
2. Either change or modifiy the current menu ?
What do you thinK ?
the menu is custom built. You would need to customize the theme to make the menu do what you want it to do.
Does this theme support GIF files?
Awesome theme. Just need your help dealing with two issues:
1) When the site loads up, it shows the first page section briefly before that’s covered up by a black screen and the loading graphic. Can you advise how to fix this (so from onset of load, screen is just black featuring only the loading graphic.)
2) I’ve updated the odd & even loading graphics in the Foundry under “contact form”. Is this the place to edit the loading graphic that appears before the home page slider loads? I am still seeing the old (default) loading graphic there.
Please let me know as soon as you can regarding item #1 above at least.
Please join us in our new support and we’ll help you out. The support forum is located at support.udthemes.com Note that you can only post once you are logged in. Keep in mind that support is open Mon-Fri.
Also, I’m having an issue with the “accordion” shortcode where, after opening one accordion section and then clicking on it again (the ensuing minus sign: – ) to close it, it closes and immediately re-opens again.
hi is it possible to change the skin colours on this?
In “The Foundry” I notice Pinterest is absent in “Social Network ( Footer Link )” but the there is the Pinterest icon in the UI and shortcodes.
P.S.: Great theme!
thanks for the comment!
i have a problem with the portfolio, when i click on one of the projects:
“Sorry, an error occurred
Check the path of the page you are loading or your connection”
plus: i can’t enter section content in the backend.
yepp. already done.
How could i rest the logo page in the Foundry ? I need to delete one logo…
Hi, how i do to select the Variated Version 2?
At home, i can’t use w/ no slider?
I import the skin, but did’t found this option at menu.
Is it possible to embed videos to the home screen slider, just with the given template features?
currently video is not supported by the homepage slider.
Hi its possible to get the portfolio on a single page not in the home. Thanks
currently you can only have the portfolio in the one page section. You can, however, create a gallery using the round thumb shortcode on inner pages.
Is this theme suitable for ecommerce? Additionally will i be able to create multiple pages?
the theme has not been tested with any ecommerce plugin.
Before purchasing this theme, is it possible to have submenu items with your template?
And is the template localizable?
Thank you very much,
sub menus are currently not supported. Yes the theme localization ready.
We cannot recreate the contact the way it’s on the demo.
Hi, whats the best way to update this theme. Havent made any core changes to it so a simple upload of the theme should be enough? Cheers
just as CanCars says, you just need to activate one of the default themes, delete ego then reupload it and activate it.
Thanks for the update!
hey roll82, all you need to do is, activate the “twentyten” or eleven theme, delete “ego” then re-upload the new version….doesn’t harm any previous files at all.
No Problem, thanks for the comment!
Hi, I download the theme today to have the last version but it is still the v1.6 in your download package ( name of the folder is v1.6 ) not the last version 1.7. like your changelog says.
Thanks for letting us know. I just double checked and the theme included is v.1.7. Looks like we simply forgot to change the name of the download package. We’ll correct the name ASAP.
Just to clarify, you have the latest version.
does this theme support drop down menu? not seen it used on demo.
Sub menus are currently not supported. However, we may add this in an update.
ok Thank you for your kind support! such a shame as I really wanted to use this theme!
Use, by you or one client, in a single end product which end users are not charged for. The total price includes the item price and a buyer fee.
Use, by you or one client, in a single end product which end users can be charged for. The total price includes the item price and a buyer fee.
View license details
Get it now and save up to $15.60