An introduction to support on the Marketplaces
- Envato staff look over every item before it can be sold on the Marketplaces.
- Technical items contain help files to introduce you to the item and its components.
- Authors can choose to support their items but this is optional and may vary.
Frequently Asked Questions
Version 1.20 (07.05.2013)
1. Added vBulletin 4.2.1 support.
Version 1.12 (17.01.2013)
1. Added vBulletin CMS support.
Version 1.11 (16.10.2012)
1. Added ‘Show Avatars in the Sidebar’ option.
2. Added style for ‘CT Second Post Ads’ and ‘Post Thank You Hack’ plugin.
Version 1.10 (27.08.2012)
1. Added vBulletin Blogs support.
2. Added option to redirect users with old browsers on the other style.
3. A number of other improvements…
Version 1.02 (29.07.2012)
1. Added ‘Use Fixed Layout’ option in Admin Control Panel.
2. Added ‘Use different read/unread thread icons’ option in Admin CP.
3. Added vBSEO support.
4. Added Smilies and Post Icons.
5. New design of post control icons.
6. Bugs fixed.
Version 1.01 (17.07.2012)
1. Some bugs are fixed.
Initial version 1.0 (10.07.2012)
When to contact Envato Support
Authors are experts on their own items, but if you're having trouble using the Marketplaces you should come straight to Envato Support.