Description:Elegium is a Premium, Responsive OpenCart eCommerce theme with a clean and neat design. It’s perfect for any kind of web shop. Elegium allows you to easily choose between 1, 2 or 3 columns. It looks great with all types of devices (laptops, tablets and mobiles). Open demo site and resize the browser window.
Direct link to the demo site: http://themetorium.net/demo/elegium/
- OpenCart – v1.5.5.x
- OpenCart – v1.5.4.x
- OpenCart – v1.5.3.x
- OpenCart – v1.5.2.x
- Preview images
- 13 PSD files (logo, banners and slider images)
- Upload files
- Responsive design (Great Looks on Desktops, Tablets and Mobiles.)
- Cloud Zoom integrated (Zooming product images on the product page)
- Cropped thumbnails
- Neat and clean design
- Flexible layouts (Elegium allows you to easily choose between 1, 2 or 3 columns.)
- Used Google font “Ubuntu”
- Based on the width 980px container
- Social icons and contacts on footer
- Slideshow speed
- “Scroll To Top” button
- Using the “Welcome” module as text block
- SEO (Search Engine Optimization) friendly
- Compatible with all major latest browsers
Check on Mobile:
- Updated to OpenCart v1.5.5 and v220.127.116.11
- Fixed “Upload File” button bug.
- Fixed rating stars bug.
- Corrected file: mobile.css (fixed header links).
- Fixed SSL bug.
- Fixed Cloud Zoom bug.
- Fixed language bug.
- Updated installation guide: Added “Translations – adding theme language.”
- Added better tooltips.
- Fixed some spacing issues.
- Updated installation guide: Added “How to disable Cloud Zoom effect.”
- Fixed some minor CSS bugs.
- Fixed currency and language bug.
Support and Help:If you have questions, please feel free to contact with me via my profile page: http://themeforest.net/user/Themetorium
NB! Before you ask any questions, please read the installation instructions carefully which can be found in the downloaded package. Also take a look at the theme FAQ’s section: http://themeforest.net/item/elegium-opencart-premium-theme/2956206/faqs
If you like my theme, don’t forget to rate it.
Note: The product images are for demonstration purposes only and are not included in the package. Languages, that are used in the demo site are only for design demonstration purposes. If you want to use a language packs or any third-party extensions, then you need to download and install them yourself.