An introduction to support on Envato Market
- Envato staff look over every item before it can be sold on Envato Market.
- Technical items contain help files to introduce you to the item and its components.
- Authors can choose to support their items but this is optional and may vary.
Author support for this item
The author of this item, ExigoDesign, will respond to buyers’ questions and provide limited support through this item’s comments.
Additional information from ExigoDesign:
- Responding to questions or problems regarding the item and its features
- Fixing bugs and reported issues
- Providing updates to ensure compatibility with new software versions
- Customization and installation services
- Support for third party software and plug-ins
Frequently Asked Questions
Images showing up just in color (no grayscaling).
If you’re testing the template on a local machine, make sure you use an environment like xampp or wamp or some of the scripts will not work. An alternative to this is using a web server to test out the template
Images are grayscale and don’t color up when hovered over (Error Message: “SECURITY_ERR: DOM Exception 18: An attempt was made to break through the security policy of the user agent.”)
In the demo files, all images have a placeholder indicating their size. These images are parsed from a website called placeholder.it. Because this is an external domain, some browsers find this as a security risk and cut off the script. So in order for the grayscaling on hover to work perfectly, you’ll have to host all images on your server, and delete all images from placeholder.it (or replace them all) before you test it.
When to contact Envato Support
Authors are experts on their own items, but if you're having trouble using Envato Market you should come straight to Envato Support.