Elite Force is Wordpress theme designed to build a portfolio website. It will be suit for designer, photographer or anyone who one to display your latest project online. Elite Force is a complete site compatible with all the browsers IE8 , Opera, Firefox 2, Firefox 3, Safari 3, Safari 4, Google Chrome.
Theme version: 2.1.3 (2014-10-07)
R-panel is a very powerful template management system. It allows you to easily and quickly customize our theme for your needs, and – best of all – you don’t need advanced skills to use it! It is also not branded – you don’t have to worry that someone will notice that you are using our system.
Not quite familiar with CSS? You can use Color Picker or Background Manager and system will generate proper code itself – it’s easy and fun!
In our R-panel you have also easy access to Cufon and Google Web fonts libraries, that makes over 400 fonts which you can use in your theme. Create as many sidebars as you need! You don’t have to stay with just one or two sidebars for all your pages and posts anymore. You are now able to create multiple sidebars with just few clicks.
With R-Panel built in option you will never miss any theme upgrade – if your theme is out of date you’ll be automatically informed and prompted to download the latest version.
Now you have an easy way to put shortcodes in your content. Click on the blue button in your Wordpress editor – you will see a pop-up window with a list of available shortcodes. Select shortcode that you want to put in the text and press “insert” button. That’s all! Now selected shortcode will appear in your text. It’s THAT easy!
All of Rascals Labs themes are Internationalized (I18n). You can easily translate them to your own language.
Detailed documentation with step by step Video Tutorials
To learn how to use our template is very simple with our complete video guide. Additionally, the template contains instructions in HTML format full of useful information.
Our main goal was to create a template layout which is highly compatible with almost all the browsers like Internet Explorer, Firefox, Safari, Opera, Chrome etc. Cross browser compatibility and W3C validation of our themes are crucial in the successful running of the website.
Complete list of features.
- Theme based on shortcodes – By basing on shortcodes and by using grid layout you can create the page as you want. No plain pages limit.
- Responsive Layout.
- Smooth CSS3 Transitions.
- Cufon Font Replacement and Cufon fonts Manager.
- 350+ Fonts Available (Cufon and Google Fonts).
- Unlimited Colors.
- Background Generator – Simple way to create a different background header for each page, post…etc.
- 3 Custom posts types:
- Portfolio (drag drop ajax sorter).
- Nivo Slider (drag drop ajax sorter).
- Tracks Manager (drag drop ajax sorter).
- 4 Custom widgets:
- R-Posts – Displays latest blog posts with thumbnails.
- Twitter – Displays latest tweets.
- R-Flickr – Displays photos from flickr.
- R-Comments – Displays recents comments.
- Managing layout has never been so easy: just choose and use!
- XML demo content for fast setup.
- Custom style shortcodes with Shortcodes Manager.
- Unlimited sidebars.
- Complete set of Instructional Training Videos.
- Full localization – template and administrative interface.
- Supports image, video or souncloud for portfolio thumbnails.
- Gorgeous jQuery enhancements.
- Unlimited blog pages.
- Powerful administration panel.
- HTML5 and CSS3.
- Wide pages and posts.
- Cross browser compatible.
- Many back-end options to customize the theme.
- Clean, well-commented, and organized code and files.
- Bulit in full working AJAX contact form (without page refreshing and setup in admin panel).
- Layered and sliced PSD Files Included.
Images in live preview and start page are not included to the template. The code on the live preview is compressed and does not include code comments.
- WordPress 4.0
- MySQL 5 or higher
- PHP 5.2 or higher
- cURL library support (compiled into to PHP) with https protocol
- GD 2 library support
- Your domain’s server must give the correct MIME type (content type) for all media URLs.