Welcome to Elite – Premium WordPress Theme
Elite theme is super clean, incredibly flexible, and fully responsive,. Built on HTML5 and CSS3 with a super easy to use, yet insanely powerful admin panel that enables you to quickly alter all colors for text including links, social icons, set page / header and footer backgrounds and menu colors. Everything is simple to change making this the only theme you need. For those using this for clients, adapting to their existing brand colors so quickly, will mean money back in your pocket.
Perfect for beautifully displaying your unlimited portfolio galleries, with built in sliders and lightbox, yet all the required features for a fully fledged blog site or a services / corporate / landing page style site. With 5 home page templates and a full suite of page templates including full width, right and left sidebar pages, search, site map, and 404 error you’re never short of page and post options.
If you are looking for 500 fonts, 6500 short codes you’ll have to look elsewhere. The slider used is a plugin and even though we have short codes built-in they are limited to basic requirements such as columns, buttons, accordions and tabs. Easily expand via free or premium plugins.
Custom header images per page you create, single or double portfolio index page, categorized portfolios, full support for video and audio embeds and practically all the new post formats from WordPress. Elite offers exceptionally clean and easy to read typography from desktop to mobile device.
We give you a rock-solid start with a beautifully clean design and features you need using WordPress’ power – not over complex hacking.
- Wordpress 3.6+ Compatible
- SEO best practice construction
- Fully localized with mo/po files included
- Built in admin panel color picker for practically all elements / text / links / icons / backgrounds and textures
- Set your logos, favicon, header image, page image, menu texture etc all via the admin panel
- Responsive design for mobile / tablet based devices
- Our proven, robust, standards compliant WordPress framework
- HTML5 and CSS3 (heavily commented)
- Slider powered by plugin (provided)
- Custom post type for Portfolios (unlimited categories)
- Home page and gallery sliders are swipe / keyboard enabled
- Full suite of pages
- 5 Different Home Page Templates
- Full width template
- Right sidebar template
- Left sidebar template
- 404 Error page
- Contact Page
- Search Page
- Sitemap Page
- Portfolio Index Page
- Portfolio Detail Page
- Contact Page
- XML data import supplied to get you started quickly
- Social icon integration (up to 10)
- Post Formats supported include twitter embed / status, gallery, links, video, audio, standard, quote
- Automated image resizing and galleries with lightbox
- Lightbox built in for standard WordPress galleries automatically and inline images (if linked)
- WordPress 3+ menu
- 12 Layered PSD Files
- Extensive PDF Documentation with screen shots
- Twitter Feed (add username – done)
- Contact Form 7 powered forms for easy inclusion anywhere (fully styled)
- Built in short codes via the editor including buttons/accordions and columns etc
- Unbranded Option Tree admin panel
- Huge amount of widget areas registered for pages, blog, footer (not shown but there are 4 of them if you want)
- Support proudly supplied for installation issues / but not for customization (available at cost)
- Update 03/04/14 – Updated search.php and searchform.php to return the search query to make the search more secure
- 12/13/13 – Fully tested in the new WordPress 3.8
- Update 10/25/13-Updated to WordPress 3.7 with no issues.
- Update on 10/1/13 – Updated WP to 3.6.1 with no issues.
- Update on 8/6/13 – Updated WP to 3.6 with no issues.
- Update on 7/20/13 – This is a full version upgrade. Please replace all files. Now supports paginated comments, paginated pages, drag and drop menu order with all built in sliders. Built in shortcodes have been removed to make way for our plugin with many more options. New documentation and XML provided.
- Update on 4/29/13 – Updated style.css & header.php to accommodate the Contact Form 7 update for input type=email and fix a bug with the background color setting of the search box button.
- Update on 01/09/13 – Updated header.php to specify theme location of primary menu.
- Update on 12/13/12 – Updated WordPress version to 3.5, theme passed tested successfully.
- Update on 12/10/12 – Update to template-homeloop_topwidget.php and template-homeloop.php to fix closing div outside the loop. These are the only 2 files that will need replacing.
- Release on 11/26/12 – Initial Release.