Great theme here. GLWS, mate.
Looks fantastic, wish you a lot of sales.Bedros
Very nice work!
Very very nice, GLWS \o/
I was about to open photoshop to start a new design for my website. I said, let’s see if there if is a cool theme on TF first (I’m so lazy when it comes to design/code my own website). I stopped the search when I saw your theme. I felt in love with it. The orange theme blinded me but the red version looks amazing on an iMac. Thanks to you for making me lazier. I am totally buying the theme. Good job buddy.
Wow, this is so kind of you! Thanks for that I hope you’ll be satisfied with how it works also!
Welcome, installing it tonight GLWS!
does it work on 3.9?
Yes, it was tested on version 3.9. I you have any problems in installing your theme, please don’t hesitate to contact our support team at http://createit.support
How do you change the the big header “slider” area above the menu “Elysium dives deep
with elysium you will dive into an awesome experience
in an elegant and easy way”
Please do contact our support on http://createit.support – they will guide you through the usage
Hello Support, you can put the video in place of the photo slideshow at the top of the site? Thanks!
Yes, you can put video shortcode there If you happen to have any problems, our support team will help you out at http://createit.support.
From an SEO standpoint does this theme allow you to create separate pages to be able to optimize each page?
Elysium support onepager and multipage mode so you can optimize each page. Also this theme is compatible with many popular seo plugins like yoast so you can fine tune meta tags, keywords etc.
Hey there: strongly considering purchasing this theme. Before I do, though, a few questions.
1. Does the multi-page version of the site support the timeline feature? If so, is it still able to be implemented on the front page?
2. What degree of customization is allowed with the colors? Can the salmon/blue aesthetic be changed?
3. Does the “Let’s Stay In Contact” form have to appear at the bottom of every page?
Thanks for the help!
1) yes you can add timeline in multi-page version and it can be implemented on the front page.
2) sure, you can change colors using WP Theme Customizer
3) it is widget so if you don’t put there any item it won’t appear there. You can “Let’s stay in Contact” on 1 page only.
how can i edit the layout/template for the “mini” team layout – i want the team category to show under the name
Could you please post your question to our dedicated support forum: http://createit.support?
Use, by you or one client, in a single end product which end users are not charged for. The total price includes the item price and a buyer fee.
Why buy with Envato
Use, by you or one client, in a single end product which end users can be charged for. The total price includes the item price and a buyer fee.