Emporium E-commerce Responsive Wordpress Theme
Theme is Wordpress 3.5 Ready!Emporium is a responsive e-commerce Wordpress Theme that utilises the powerful Woo Commerce plugins to create a versatile Wordpress-powered shop with many layout options and unlimited color variations. Emporium has a convenient Administration panel which provides tons of options to manage and modify any aspect of the theme – it is well suited for both beginners with no coding knowledge and developers.
You can use videos instead of images in both the shop and single product page. If you wish video presentation instead of an image then this theme will make your shop even more interactive. You can use Vimeo and Youtube videos. You can see how videos look on our live preview.
Emporium DescriptionThe Theme comes with a plethora of options so you can modify layout, styling, colors and fonts directly from within the backend of your Wordpress Theme. You can choose any color you want to be the Theme’s leading color (you can see 8 examples in our preview).
The theme allows you to change all the main colors of the Theme (background color for titles, color of title fonts, color of hover elements, color of shadow used on text) along with the background. This means that you can change all the colors and looks of the theme with just a few clicks.
Two different Shop pages will allow you to choose between a full width Shop and a shop with a sidebar that can contain normal wordpress widgets and woocommerce widgets.
Three different blog pages will give you the opportunity to choose the style that you prefer. You can choose from a standard blog, a minimalistic blog and a blog designed to look like portfolio.Four premade home pages will allow you to present your site in a way suited for your company. Choose between a great full width slideshow, nivo slideshow, shop page with slider or classical layout with portfolio and recent posts.
PSD files are not included since we only made one PSD page (the front page), you can however get it from our website, free of charge:
How to properly install Emporium, WooCommerce and demo content
The proper installation process is as follows:
1. Install the Emporium Wordpress Theme
2. Install the Woocommerce plugin (with woocommerce pages)
3. Import Demo Wordpress demo content
INSTALLATION OF WPML PLUGIN (for extra languages)
In case you also need WPML plugin (for translations into extra languages). Please note that you need this only if you want more then 1 language at once. If you just need translations into another language (like German) and you will only have this language you can translate it from Theme’s admin.
4. Install WPML (sitepress-multilingual-cms), which can be found here http://wpml.org/ 5. Install woocommerce-multilingual.zip, which can be found in the zip of the theme called plugins 6. Install String translation plugin (wpml-string-translation), which can be found on the site http://wpml.org/Now you are ready to start translating into extra languages. How installation of languages is done can be read and learned at http://wpml.org/documentation/getting-started-guide/ In case of any further inquiries please first read our FAQ and knowledgebase at: http://themesupport.premiumcoding.com or drop us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Emporium Responsive E-commerce Wordpress Theme Features
- 2 built in sliders (Full width Slideshow and Nivo Slideshow)
- Google Web Fonts
- Video, Gallery and Link Posts Templates (3.3 Wordpress Feature) browser!
- 2 Shop Pages
- Shopping cart with a fresh approach
- CSS3 Features and Animations
- Detailed written help file
- WooCommerce that utilise a unique shop
- Support for product with video preview
- WPML Support for extra languages
- +70 shorcodes with easy shortcode generator.
- Use your custom logo and favicon icon.
- 3 blog templates (standard, minimalistic and portfolio like)
- 3 home page layouts (fullwidth slideshow, nivo slideshow, category home page and portfolio home page).
- 3 portfolio page layouts (2,3,4 columns)
- 3 Home Page Templates
- 4 Post Templates (Standard, video, link, gallery)
- Filterable portfolio items.
- Team Page
Documentation of Emporium Responsive E-commerce Wordpress Theme Features
Documentation is ofcourse included in the files for download but you can also read it in the post on our blog where you will always find the latest documentation for Emporium.
Support for Emporium Responsive E-commerce Wordpress Theme
Our new support portal just went live. You will find knowledgebase, faq and new forums. Link to the portal:http://themesupport.premiumcoding.com
Make an account with your Envato login name. Choose your password and enter your purchase code. Below is a tutorial for registration:http://themesupport.premiumcoding.com/kb/registration-on-premiumcoding-support-portal/
For General inquiries go to General section of the forum and post your questions / suggestions about our Themes and plugins. You can also find demo content in our forum.
SOURCES AND CREDITSI’ve used the following images, icons or other resources as listed.
- Google Web Fonts
- Nivo Slider by dev7studios
- Icons by icons.mysitemyway
- A great video used in preview (used in preview only): http://vimeo.com/35899149
v.1.2 19.11.2012 - fixed notices in single product up sell - fixed undefined variable in portfolio 3 pmc - fixed undefined variable in portfolio 2,3,4 in port_category - simple product was missing the "succesfully added to cart" title. This is now fixed. - fixed the description in categories that was too long in some cases - fixed max height of the slideshow - added the possibility to add videos instead of images in product categories and in single product page
v.1.3 12.12.2012 - wordpress 3.5 bug fixes
v.1.4 18.12.2012 -nivo slider bug fix -Firefox product slider bug fix -fixed bux with double content in advertise if you have less then 6 images -iphone responsive bug fix -fix double content WPML bug (single post, single product)
v.1.5 20.12.2012 - fixed bug with price selector (woocommerce) - fixed tabs - fixed nivo with tumbs - added select sort order, so you can select again Alphabetically
v.1.6 23.12.2012 -fix single product tab, which was destroyed with 1.5 update
v.1.7 4.2.2012 -fix bux with video product display on ff browser
v.1.8 12.2.2013 ================================================== Note: Inside main zip folder you have 2 theme zip. Use: -----for WooCoomerce up to 1.6 use emporium_woo_1.6.zip -----for WooCoomerce from 2.0 use emporium_woo_2.0.zip =================================================== ==================================================== mercor_woo_1.6.zip and emporium_woo_2.0.zip ==================================================== -fixed small bug in responsive mode -added mega menu -added responsive menu -genaral fixes -fixed one security issue -replaced ereg functions with preg ==================================================== ONLY emporium_woo_2.0.zip ==================================================== -WooCommerce RC1 (2.0) ready. --sort order fix --widget woocommerce --add to card fix --single product fix
Mercor – Responsive WordPress WooCommerce Theme
Wordpress Business Theme: Elegantica
Daedra – Responsive Portfolio Wordpress Theme
Drupal Version of Elegantica
Responsive Business Wordpress Theme: Equipe
Creative Full width Blog Wordpress Theme: Darx
Creative Blog Wordpress Theme: Fashy
Creative Blog Wordpress Theme
HTML version of Radial
HTML / CSS version of RetyX Template
PSD Template of RetyX Template
Facebook Fan Page Themes
Wordpress Fading Menu with Notification Bar
Wordpress Events Calendar
WordPress Accordion Slideshow
WordPress 3D Banner Rotator with Statistics
First version of accordion image rotator
Facebook flash photography template
Images in previews are not available for download and are only used in previews.