Emporium is a modern, clean, responsive WooCommerce theme with it’s homepage optionally showcasing noteworthy content in a slider, recent blog posts, and store items, as well as widgetized regions to add some personal touches. It’s simple, slick styling allows it’s usage to be diverse, use it to sell anything. Beautifully.
Responsive designPossibly the best feature of Emporium is it’s device agnostic design. That means whether you’re viewing the theme on your desktop, your tablet or your smartphone, it responds and adapts delivering an optimised design for that device.
WooCommerce GoodnessAs you’d expect, Emporium makes full use of all of WooCommerce features. We’ve painstakingly married theme and plugin to provide a seamless front-end experience. Every single one of WooCommerce widgets has been lovingly styled to match the beautiful design, as has each key component of the plugin such as the product categories, product descriptions, cart, checkout and user account sections. Read all about the benefits of WooCommerce here.
CustomisabilityThere are several colour schemes built into Emporium ensuring there is a look to match your brand identity.
Custom HomepageThe homepage contains an optional responsive slider to highlight your services/features, and showcases your featured and recent products while providing 2 widgetised areas, and a space for your latest blog posts. Not to forget up to 4 widgetized footer regions to place custom widgets.
We’ve included two custom shortcodes in Emporium. A sticky note which you can use to highlight a message on your site and a sale banner to notify users when you’re running special offers.
A unique template developed specifically to showcase products which are currently on sale.
Our acclaimed WooFramework powers all our WordPress themes. It provides a reliable, structured codebase for you to customise at will, and boasts a load of useful features that sets our themes apart from the competition:
- Custom Shortcodes All our themes include custom shortcodes that allow you to easily add social links, styled buttons, content boxes, and content columns to your posts, pages and widgets.
- Backend Theme Options Extensive theme options let you further customise various parts of your website. Like adding your company logo, changing color schemes, adding tracking codes, setting up your footer space – all without touching any code.
- White Label Our Themes With the WooFramework settings panel you can replace any reference of WooThemes with your own logo and custom styling. Perfect for designers & developers using our products for client work.
- Localised For Translations WooThemes come packaged with a language file for easy WordPress theme translations into your desired language – editing one neat little file without hunting down text in all our theme templates.
- Custom Page Templates Our themes come packaged with a variety of page templates that allow you to customise posts and pages to display full width, showcase your blog archives, and provide useful information in a contact page.
- One Click Upgrades The WooFramework receives constant tweaks and upgrades, and thanks to the in-built framework updater you can make sure you are running the latest version with the click of a button.
- Cross Browser Compatible We’ve tested our themes to ensure they are compatible with all the modern web browsers like Firefox, Safari, Chrome and Internet Explorer.
We take huge pride in our customer support and how it has differentiated us from the competition. We have a support team located across 7 countries in just about every time zone and try our hardest to ensure support responses within 24 hours. We also have a wealth of resources including extensive theme documentation, a video library, and a knowledge base to help you get started.