An introduction to support on Envato Market
- Envato staff look over every item before it can be sold on Envato Market.
- Technical items contain help files to introduce you to the item and its components.
- Authors can choose to support their items but this is optional and may vary.
Author support for this item
The author of this item, Cepreu, will respond to buyers’ questions and provide limited support through the following contact form.
Additional information from Cepreu:
- Support is not required of Themeforest authors, but I do offer limited support for my customers. I only provide support for my templates, themes and their core features and functionality. I cannot assist with general HTML, CSS, PHP, WordPress support or help with modifications in any capacity.
- Support requests are handled via email, which should be sent from Themeforest contact form. You can also post support requests on item’s message board.
- I am not a full-time Themeforester so there may be some delays with the support.
Please sign in to contact this author.
Frequently Asked Questions
Contact form is not working. I get the following message – “We are sorry, but an internal error has occurred. Please wait a bit and try again.”. What should I do?
1. Make sure that your web server has PHP version 4+ installed.
2. Make sure that PHP mail() function is enabled.
Also, many hosting providers have strict anti-spam policies, so there might be “additional tweaks” that you need to do to make the contact form work. Please, contact your hosting provider support for help.
PrettyPhoto lightbox plugin stopped working after some modifications. What should I do?
2. Check that all your paths to the images, *.css and *.js files are correct.
3. Check that all the filenames of PrettyPhoto images and links to them are lower case (except thumbnails).
When to contact Help Team
Authors are experts on their own items, but if you're having trouble using Envato Market you should come straight to Help Team.