Epic WordPress Theme
NEED SUPPORT – Please use our dedicated Support Forum
Epic is a premium WordPress theme, loaded with a myriad of features. Epic theme is suitable for a wide range of industries including creative and corporate. Read more about Epic’s features below.
- 4 Sliders and 4 homepage variations
- 2 skins – light and dark
- Over 200 Fonts
- Unlimited portfolios
- Unlimited sidebars
- A fair amount of shortcodes.
- Translation ready
- Powerful custom administration panel
- Skin constructor. Changing the look of theme is extremely easy.
- 15 page templates
- 5 custom widgets
- 6 variations of portfolio view
- Threaded Comments
- Very detailed documentation
- 2 Custom types for slider and portfolio management
- Numerous CSS3 Enhancements
- Ajaxified Contacts Page
- Lightbox with Video support
- Under Construction Page
- Table generator from admin interface
- PSD files for main elements
Update June 30th 2015
- Updated to latest PrettyPhoto
Update Sept 15th 2014
- Fixed incompatibility issues with Wordpress 4.0
- Minor fixes and improvements
Update Aug 5th 2013
- Fixed twitter widget issue
- Added Before/After type to portfolio
- Optimized Google fonts inclusion
- Improved .po and .mo translation files, included some missing strings
- Updated the documentation
- Fixed the sample contents file
- Ensured compatibility with Wordpress v3.6
- Small bug fixes and improvements
Update Oct 22nd 2012
- Fixed twitter widget not showing bug, set according to latest API
- Fixed blog posts single page not formatting paragraphs correctly bug
- Fixed translation files, added missing strings
- Improved child theme support
Update Sept 3rd 2012
- Added more Google fonts, the theme now supports 500+ Fonts
- Added Support for multiple images per item in portfolio
- Improved contact form handling, now you can use commas for success/error messages
- Updated galleria slider to latest version and fixed the non-fullwidth bug
- Fixed non-clickable right arrow bug in galleria slider
- Fixed latest works and latest blog posts widgets thumbnails showing displaced bug
- Fixed lightbox not showing after filtering in tradional(2,3 cols) layouts of portfolio
- Fixed deprecated warning for contact form in servers with newer version of php
Update June 20th 2012
Attention: If you are updating from an earlier version, make sure to read Troubleshooting Paragraph of Workflow => Setup guide section of the documentation, to quickly address any issues you might have after the update.
- Fixed coda slider error
- Fixed Homepage with Blog pagination issue
- Fixed admin panel Google font preview bug
- Fixed sidebars sometimes messing up issue
- Fixed posts widget showing author twice issue
- Fixed slider links issue
- Fixed portfolio items display gap issue
- Fixed regular text not-formatted displaying when not wrapped into paragraph issue
- Fixed category page not displaying correctly in portfolio issue
- Fixed multiple tabs on one page conflicting issue
- Fixed traced height:0px error in galleria
- Fixed Mini twit follow button issue
- Added per post sidebars support
- Added twitter widget follow button
- Added compatibility with Wordpress 3.4
- Added drag&drop sorting for slider items
- Added drag&drop sorting for portfolio items
- Added support for assigning more than one category to an item in portfolio
- Added hierarchical categories support for portfolio items
- Updated galleria script to latest version
- Reduced theme archive file size by deleting some unnecessary content
Update March 12th 2012
- Changed 3D Piecemaker with Piecemaker 2 which is much more powerful.
- Added possibility to set static content for homepage instead of using sliders/predefined video.
- Integrated more powerful script for e-mails to achieve maximum stability.
Update Feb 8th 2012
- Fixed contact form error preventing sending e-mails.
- Fixed “shadow” shortcode bug.
- Fixed Nivo Slider featured image not showing in original size bug.
- Fixed recent posts bug and added an option to select specific category.
- Added option to specify image width/height parameters for 3D Slider.
- Changed Social icons links to open in new window.
- Fixed Search results page not showing correctly.
- Made some slight changes in the documentation.
Update Jan 22nd 2012
- Added psd’s of main elements
Update Jan 15th 2012
- Fixed under construction page bug
- Fixed portfolio prettyphoto not displaying bug after sorting categories
- Fixed shortcodes not working for blog posts bug
- Fixed pricing table generator’s wrong button link bug
- Fixed 404 page bug
- Improved sample contents file
- Updated the documentation and added Workflow section (Step by step theme setup guide) and video screencasts for total newbies