Eptonic now fully works with WordPress 3.5!
Eptonic – Beyond the Limits is a clean minimalistic theme that brings all the features that you are expecting from us like our other themes. It comes with a bunch of features to make your website incredible flexible so you can make every page unique if you want. All features are optional.
Check out the screencasts to see it all in action.
I purchased your theme and after only a couple of hours with it I’ve rated it 5 stars…that’s a first for me as I’m very picky. Your CSS and HTML is pretty clean and your “composer module” makes building unique pages a sweet experience.
Great job, there’s far more to this template than meets the eye at first glance.
I was playing with your theme for two or three hours and everything is sooo flexible that I need more time for expresing myself on my personal webpage. With Eptonic theme is everything possible! I am really pleased. Thank you again!
One of the most amazing features is the Content Composer which lets you manage (drag&drop) your content and layout easily. But there are tons more feature that are giving you maximum flexibility and customizability and all easy to use.
Content Composer (modules)
- Blank module (ability to add text and shortcodes)
- Services module (ability to add text with an icon)
- Latest tweets module (show your latest tweets)
- Portfolio module (show your latest portfolio items)
- NEW: Blog module (show your latest blog posts)
- Testimonials module (show your latest testimonials)
- Contact Form module (ability to add a Contact Form to the page)
- Separator module (ability to add a space between modules)
- Awesome portfolio styles and options
- Filterable Portfolio
- Similar Projects showed on detail post
- Page and posts options
- Manage your content with the drag&drop system: Content Composer
- Top slider or In-Content slider per page or post (Normal or 3D Slider)
- Alternative page title
- Disable the page title per page
- Set layout (left – right – no sidebar)
- Custom sidebar per page or post
- Portfolio & Testimonial Custom post types
- 29 Fonts for headings (with Google Font API)
- 6 Custom widgets (to use in the sidebar)
- Powerful Theme Options Panel Take a look
- 10+ Shortcodes
- Contact Form with jQuery (email) validation
- Show/hide Author box on the blog
- Nested comments
- Custom logo replacement
- Extensive Documentation Included
- Wordpress 3 Menu support
- And much much more.. Just check the screencasts out we’ve made!
Choose between these fonts for headings and body text
Themes updatesVersion 1.4.3 / Dec 12th 2012
- Fix – Getting it WP 3.5 ready
- Other – Other minor improvements
Version 1.4.2 / May 15th 2012
- Fixed – Slider bug which appeared on some servers
Version 1.4.1 / July 12th 2011
- Fixed – Custom sidebar option not clickable in WP3.2
Version 1.4 / July 5rd 2011
- Fixed – Some issues with WP 3.2
Version 1.3 / July 3rd 2011
- Fixed – Upload script for logo and favicon
- Fixed – Sidebar bug when activate this theme with existing posts
Version 1.2 / May 25th 2011
- Added – You can now turn breadcrumbs on in the Eptonic Options Panel
- Added – Functionality to choose a category to show in the Blog Module
Version 1.1 / May 20th 2011
- Added – You can now make the slider/header images click-able instead of the icon
- Fixed – Twitter script improved
- Fixed – Upload script for JWPANEL improved
SupportSince July 1st 2012 support for all of our themes are made through the WPScientist Support Forums. If you’d like to start a new thread there, our support staff will respond to you as soon as possible. All support questions which are made through this comments section, e-mail, Twitter or any other service will be redirected to the support forums.
Placeholder images used from: