Info about the moving dots
- The moving dots will animate and will be visible in Apple mail, iPhone and iPad (other email clients see a normal header without animation)
- The moving dots are coded with CSS3 Keyframes
- MailChimp don’t accept CSS3 Keyframes so the moving dots doesn’t animate in MailChimp.
- The moving dots are coded by: Kevin Mandeville from Litmus and we got approval to use this technique in this Email Template.
- If you want to delete the moving dots simply search in the code for the comment:
<!-- DOTS! -->and delete everything inside this. This comment ends with:
<!-- End DOTS -->. If you don’t have any experience with HTML, one of our team members will help you delete the moving dots. Email: support[at]rocketway.net
Theme BuilderRegarding the frequent question where to find the full version of our themebuilder here’s a quick explanation: In the download you’ll see a folder called “Themebuilder” open it and click on the link to get access to the full unlocked themebuilder.
Note: The Themebuilder files aren’t included, you’ll get a link which you’ll give access to use our Themebuilder.
- We are people who love to improve their work, please give us some feedback if you have a great idea to improve this theme with an update (ie. a certain element you miss), it’ll be great to hear from you!
April 8, 2015: - Fixed alinement issue Yahoo mail - Fixed 50% background images for Outlook. (Titles: Designed to Convert)
Februari 25, 2015: - Updated moving dots in offline folder
Februari 10, 2015: - Updated Themebuilder, images removable + hyperlinks - New purchase link in download folder
October 23, 2014: - Moving dots are working in offline folders "Escape Templates" - Updated code
July 18, 2014: - Template release
- A link to our ThemeBuilder
- Export to desktop
- Change background image / patterns
- Drag & Drop modules
- Duplicate or hide modules
- Unlimited Structures and Colours
- Full Width Design
- Clean Commented Code
- PSD Photoshop File included
Email Services Compatibility
- Icontact & Campaign Monitor
- Tested with Litmus
- Mobile responsive
- And many more!
- Email Clients that support custom web fonts: iOS Mail, Apple Mail, Android (default client), Thunderbird. Other clients will show a standard fallback webfont.
- RocketWay Email Templates are supporting the Premium Proxima Nova font. We own a license which makes it legal to let RocketWay customers use this font in their email templates. The only condition is that these fonts are hosted on our server.
Responsiveness Email Templates
- The HTML includes inline CSS and is coded with media queries. These media queries handle responsiveness based on the devices screen size. Attached a screenshot which shows you the devices supporting media queries.
Campaign monitor Support
- If you imported a template in Campaign Monitor, you are able to edit texts, buttons and images. We didn’t include repeater tags and layout tags so be aware not all features will be available in their builder.
- Gmail (background images doesn’t stretch as Gmail ignore CSS in background images ) to fix this: upload a large bg image (2000px width)
- Yahoo Mail
- Apple Mail
- Microsoft Outlook (doesn’t support background images). Escape uses background images in the 2 column boxes. In Outlook these 2 column boxes will auto hide the image and the box will stretch to full width (otherwise you’ll see a box with a solid background color).
- Mozilla Thunderbird
- iPhone, iPod & iPad
- Opera Mail
- Gmail App for Android
- Credits Stockphoto’s: superfamous.com, picjumbo.com and unsplash.com (Not included).