Info about the moving dots
- The moving dots will animate and will be visible in Apple mail, iPhone and iPad (other email clients see a normal header without animation)
- The moving dots are coded with CSS3 Keyframes
- MailChimp don’t accept CSS3 Keyframes so the moving dots doesn’t animate in MailChimp.
- The moving dots are coded by: Kevin Mandeville from Litmus and we got approval to use this technique in this Email Template.
- If you want to delete the moving dots simply search in the code for the comment:
<!-- DOTS! -->and delete everything inside this. This comment ends with:
<!-- End DOTS -->. If you don’t have any experience with HTML, one of our team members will help you delete the moving dots. Email: support[at]rocketway.net
Theme BuilderRegarding the frequent question where to find the full version of our themebuilder here’s a quick explanation: In the download you’ll see a folder called “Themebuilder” open it and click on the link to get access to the full unlocked themebuilder.
Note: The Themebuilder files aren’t included, you’ll get a link which you’ll give access to use our Themebuilder.
- We are people who love to improve their work, please give us some feedback if you have a great idea to improve this theme with an update (ie. a certain element you miss), it’ll be great to hear from you!
October 23, 2014: - Moving dots are working in offline folders "Escape Templates" - Updated code
July 18, 2014: - Template release
- A link to our ThemeBuilder
- Export to desktop
- Change background image / patterns
- Drag & Drop modules
- Duplicate or hide modules
- Unlimited Structures and Colours
- Full Width Design
- Clean Commented Code
- PSD Photoshop File included
Email Services Compatibility
- Icontact & Campaign Monitor
- Tested with Litmus
- Mobile responsive
- And many more!
- Email Clients that support custom web fonts: iOS Mail, Apple Mail, Android (default client), Thunderbird. Other clients will show a standard fallback webfont.
- Gmail (background images doesn’t stretch as Gmail ignore CSS in background images ) to fix this: upload a large bg image (2000px width)
- Yahoo Mail
- Apple Mail
- Microsoft Outlook (doesn’t support background images). Escape uses background images in the 2 column boxes. In Outlook these 2 column boxes will auto hide the image and the box will stretch to full width (otherwise you’ll see a box with a solid background color).
- Mozilla Thunderbird
- iPhone, iPod & iPad
- Opera Mail
- Gmail App for Android
- Credits Stockphoto’s: superfamous.com, picjumbo.com and unsplash.com (Not included).