An introduction to support on Envato Market
- Envato staff look over every item before it can be sold on Envato Market.
- Technical items contain help files to introduce you to the item and its components.
- Authors can choose to support their items but this is optional and may vary.
Author support for this item
The author of this item, bonsaished, will respond to buyers’ questions and provide limited support through the following contact form.
Additional information from bonsaished:
Hello awesome buyers,
A temporary modification to everything below We usually provide 24 hour support, more like 2-4 hours during working hours. However, we need a bit of a break so we’ve decided to take all our vacation days at once. We won’t be here from May 25 – July 20. If you need anything please do feel free to contact us, we’ll get back to you as soon as we’re back. We’ll be focusing on our emails when we get back, we expect to answer everyone by the 24th of July, see you then!We actually provide support in any way you’d like, here’s a quick list off the top of my head:
- We prefer email because it is quick and much more personal
- We respond to all comments for the item and provide support within the comments
- We have a support forum which you can use with your purchase code
- We have a contact form on our own website which you can also use to get in touch
- You can contact us via our Themeforest profile using the contact box on the right.
We provide 24 hours response times for support on weekdays – and we usually keep to this on weekends as well
Please sign in to contact this author.
Common WordPress Installation Issues
Missing style sheet error when installing the theme
A common issue that can occur with users new to installing WordPress themes is a “Broken theme and/or stylesheets missing” error message being displayed when trying to upload or activate the theme. This error message does not mean that the theme you have purchased is broken, it simply means it has been uploaded incorrectly. Luckily, there is a very easy fix.
Frequently Asked Questions
Does Estatement support languages? Can it be translated easily?
Yes, Estatement supports all languages, including non-latin ones like Greek as well. The full front and backend (admin area) can be translated using plugins like WPML or qTranslate or the po language files included in the theme.
When to contact Help Team
Authors are experts on their own items, but if you're having trouble using Envato Market you should come straight to Help Team.