Nov 1st Update: we have updated the framework folder across all of our WordPress Themes for security and new functionality! Read more about the Changes at the bottom of the Page. Updating is highly recommended!
Eunoia is a bold responsive WordPress Theme (try resizing your browser), suited for business websites and users who want to showcase their work on a neat portfolio site. The Theme is built on top of the fabulous Avia Framework and offers support for the WPML MULTI LANGUAGE plugin, just in case you need it
It comes with a plethora of options so you can modify layout, styling, colors and fonts directly from within the backend. Build your own skin or use one of 14 predefined skins right out from your WordPress Admin Panel. Font, background and color options as well as the dynamic template builder will help you create the Website you need in no time. In addition to the global options you can set unqiue styling options for each entry as seen in the theme demo
SEO (Search engine optimization)
The theme is built with SEO best practices in mind. It uses semantical valid HTML code and CSS so search engines can index the content of your site with ease. Important content is always placed before unimportent in your source code (eg: Blog Post content before Sidebar), Headlines are wrapped in heading tags (h1, h2, h3 etc) to signalise their importance to search engines. The site also uses heavy internal site linking, which is also of vital for search engines (related posts, primary and secondary navigation menus, footer navigation, etc) With this Wordpress Template you are well equipped to get a high google ranking and attract visitors to show them your fantastic work
Key Features Overview
- Translation ready with mo/po files (Already comes with english ,french, german, spanish and romanian language files)
- WPML plugin ready:WPML Plugin, in case your business needs a multi language site
- Responsive designs that addapts to smaller devices (iphone, ipad)
- Deactivate responsive features with one click in your backend
- Responsive Slideshow that is optimized for mobile devices (hardware accelerated CSS3 slider)
- Post Format Support: Standard, Image, Video, Gallery, Link, Quote
- Multiple Slideshows possible. You can add one to each post, page or portfolio entry
- 14 predefined skins, easy to edit and modify. Any number of skins possible
- Supports Videos from any major video hosting service
- Template Builder for unique page layouts (Landing Pages, Frontpages, Videopages etc)
- Visual Shortcode editor with preview function, tons of shortcodes like pricing tables, columns, buttons etc
- Custom Widgets like: Combo Widget, Recent News, Recent Portfolio entries, Advertising, Twitter, Twitter + RSS follower count
- Color picker options for any number of gorgeous color settings.
- Unqiue Sidebars for each page/category possible
- Extensive User Manual, short videos and professional theme support by me and my team to fix any kind of problems
- Growing community in our support forum: 4500 registered users, 5300 Topics, 25000 Posts. We do care that your site works and answer every post!
- Contact Form Builder: Modify your contact form from your backend: add/remove/modify the available inputs, textareas, dropdowns and checkboxes
- Code built with SEO best practice in mind
- PSDs included
ResponsiveThis is a responsive theme, able to adapt its layout to the screen size of your visitors. (try resizing the screen and see for yourself) The Slideshows for this theme are also touch enabled and hardware accelerated, which means they are working super sleek on mobile device like ipad or iphone
Support and Documentation
The theme comes with an extensive help file with videos to help you understand how it works. If you encounter any problems or have questions once you purchased the theme feel free to drop us a notice at http://www.kriesi.at/support
We have 4500 registered members that often help out faster than we can. Nevertheless you will always recieve a response from me or my support team. More than 25000 Posts show that we do care that your site works fine
A short notice: The reasons I have chosen to use my own forum are quite simple:
- Themeforest support threads are not searchable. Since most questions are asked over and over again a searchable forum will greatly enhance your experience since the answer to your question might already be there.
- Second Reason: people can’t respond to each other at themeforest to help each other out, which often happens on the support forums.
External scripts and resources used:
- lightbox plugin
- Iconsweets2 Icon set
- Images by dribbble+: All images are copyrighted to their respective owners and not available for download with this theme.
- Special Thanks to Zee7, Brian Plemons, Dash, and Ivan Bobrov
- flickr creative commons library pictures by: cg, manu_h, mizrak, visualpanic, codyR, kretyen, mescon, obskura, freya23, amir K, Tambako the Jaguar, jaeWalk
This release ensures wp 3.6 compatibility and fixes a lot of small issues across the board - Fixed several wordpress 3.6 related slider issues - Updated to latest framework version with all its performance improvements and bugfixes - added/fixed a lot of styling issues - removed default twitter widget due to twitters API change. - added support for Twitter Widget Pro: http://wordpress.org/plugins/twitter-widget-pro/ files to update: style.css functions.php css/layout.css folder framework folder js2013 April 15th – Version 1.4
file style.css: updated version number file: functions.php - removed the twitter and facebook scripts file: includes/loop-index.php - removed twitter and facebook button due to API problems. please use a plugin in the future if you need this functionality file: choices/includes/loop-portfolio-single.php - removed twitter and facebook button due to API problems. please use a plugin in the future if you need this functionality folder framework: several bug-fixes and improvements folder js: prettyphoto update2012 21 01 – Version 1.3
2012 30 09 – Version 1.2(updating at least the framework folder is highly recommended due to a security issue that was pointed out to us, and that is now fixed)
Files that changed: file: Style.css - updated version number folder: framework: Updated to the latest framework version - improved security by filtering search parameters - improved contact form to work better with cyrillic languages - import dummy data now has a security prompt if you really want to overwrite your current settings - improved twitter/rss widget to work even if feedburner api is down file: css/layout.css: fixed some portfolio layout issues on very large screens file: functions-coherence.php: improved Ajax Portfolios and Image greyscaling function file: search.php: fixed layout bug folder: js/ :various improvements to the JS to work better with iOS file: includes/helper-template-dynamic.php : dynamic templates with sidebar and portfolio should work fine now2012 08 08 – Version 1.1
Style.css - updated version number folder: framework - update to the latest version file: css/layout.css small improvements file: css/base small improvements file: css/shortcode.css small improvements file: functions-coherence.php: improved Ajax Portfolios (php 5.4+ compatibility) file: taxonomy-portfolio_entries.php : removed the sidebar file: includes/admin/register-admin-options.php: modified settings for portfolios (removed the obsolte sidebar setting) file: includes/helper-template-logic.php : fixed a layout bug file: template-blog.php: fixed an error with duplicate preview pics when using the default blog file: js/avia.js: small improvement to the ajax overlay script file: js/aviapoly.js: small improvement to the slidehshow controls