An introduction to support on Envato Market
- Envato staff look over every item before it can be sold on Envato Market.
- Technical items contain help files to introduce you to the item and its components.
- Authors can choose to support their items but this is optional and may vary.
Author support for this item
The author of this item, VisualThemes, will respond to buyers’ questions and provide limited support through this item’s comments.
Additional information from VisualThemes:
- Responding to questions or problems regarding the item and its features
- Fixing bugs and reported issues
- Providing updates to ensure compatibility with new software versions
- Customization and installation services
- Support for third party software and plug-ins
Common WordPress Installation Issues
Missing style sheet error when installing the theme
A common issue that can occur with users new to installing WordPress themes is a “Broken theme and/or stylesheets missing” error message being displayed when trying to upload or activate the theme. This error message does not mean that the theme you have purchased is broken, it simply means it has been uploaded incorrectly. Luckily, there is a very easy fix.
Frequently Asked Questions
How to create mobile menu?
To create mobile-menu you have to add dropdown-menu class to menu that you want to be shown on small-screen devices. For this menu to work correctly you might want to add several other classes, such as icon-menu, show-small, hide-big (should be added without commas). Note that all of these classes including dropdown-menu should be added only to 1-st level item of your mobile menu.
Perhaps, the image below may better describe the desired structure of mobile-menu.
When to contact Envato Support
Authors are experts on their own items, but if you're having trouble using Envato Market you should come straight to Envato Support.