Premium WordPress ThemeThank you for choosing CosmoThemes and purchasing one of our Premium WordPress Themes – your choice is greatly appreciated! Evento is an event management WordPress Theme suitable for any type of events:
- trade shows,
- and business meetings.
Add unlimited conferencesThe new Conference theme lets you add an unlimited number of events. Each event can have its own program, presentation, speakers, sponsors, etc.! Simply archive old events and have displayed a new conference on your front-page.
Compose multi-day programOur advanced program feature lets you compose a multi-day program for your event and display it on literally any of your page using shortcodes or through a widget.
Attach presentations, speakers, sponsors or ehxibitorsEach of your event can have attached an unlimited number of presentations, speakers, sponsors or exhibitors. The backend menu lets you add, edit or delete such posts and link them to any content on your site.
Create pages using shortcodesIt never have been easier to add your program or presentations page. Simply use the shortcodes feature available for any post or page, select your conference and desired resource type. Save the page and that’s it!
Attach files to presentationsAttach .pdf or .doc files to any of your presentations to let participants or guests download them. Upcoming features updates will let you restrict downloads for a particular type of registered users.
Show Event VenueShow your guests your event venue using our built-in Map/Contact shortcode. Grab your free Google map key in order for the map to appear on the page and display a detailed map including additional data.
Sidebars and widgetsMainpage uses 10 different sidebars for you to be able to insert as many widgets as you need to get the most of your theme: registration, program, presentations, speakers, sponsors, exhibitors, tweets, latest blog posts, etc.
Social media readyAll posts have built-in social-media share buttons that users can click and promote any content of your conference web-site. Enable or Disable them for any particular post or conference feature.
The theme also uses dropdown menus, image resizing, built-in related posts and social-media sharing, and comes with an extensive documentation to help you get started.
Support:If you happen to face some difficulties with this theme, consider to use our support which is conducted through the CosmoThemes ticketing system: http://cosmothemes.com/forums
Support for all the themes will be available only via tickets.
Changelogversion 1.6, August 22, 2013
- added possibility to link program’s title with any resource;
- WordPress 3.6 compatibility fixes;
version 1.5, 11 July, 2013
- fixed some jQuery Migrate deprecated functions
- removed default created menu from categories or pages if nothing is selected, this will allow us to remove the menu if we want to
- fixed “undefined” error for lightbox
- fixed opacity for active menu item
- updated twitter widget to be compatible with API 1.1
- fixed internationalization for dates in Program widget
version 1.4 (March 28, 2013)
- removed a input name from search form to get rid of a useless parameter in the url
- remove speakers info label if there is no info about the speaker
- added possibility to sort attached custom posts
- fixed a wrong label in settings
- fix for post layout, for different post types
- fix compatibility issues with PHP 5.4
- fixed some warning found by theme check plugin
- fixed contact form shortcode
- optimized js script loading
- fixed the way google fonts are loaded
- shortcode fix
version 1.3 (December 13, 2012)
- added possibility to sort exhibitors in alpha order is order_by=’alpha’ parameter is passed to the short code
- fixed JS error in prettyPhoto settings
- cs fixes in theme settings
version 1.2 (June 20, 2012)
- Wordpress 3.4 compatibility updates
version 1.1 (April 20, 2012)
- fixed bug related to settings functionality
- fixed custom background image bug
version 1.0 (January 30, 2012)
- Added tags and categories for custom posts
version 0.9 (January 16, 2012)
- fixed bug for tabs shortcode
version 0.8 (November 15, 2011)
- fixed bug in presentation method
- added localization support for some labels from backend
- fixed autoload issue (this one conflicted with some plugins)
- fixed speakers widget issue
- fixed contact form bug
- added option to archive events
- added option to change permalink slug for custom post
- used simple modal login for registration and login
version 0.7 (September 6, 2011)
- Ability to set home page either from static pages or conferences
- Ability to choose individual Slideshow for each page or post
- Added breadcrumbs option
- Added gallery different size depending on the number of columns
- Added Price shortcode
- Added Tables shortcode
version 0.6 (August 29, 2011)
- Event list widget – same date bug
- Program widget – settings number not respected
- Image Caption Text Positioning for insterted images
- Home Page Slider- Read More Link Not Displaying
- fixed thumbnail size for widgets
- fixed bug for registration widget (for latest event: location & program was missing)
- fixed bug for bottom sidebars
- Custom background image support – if custom bg image is set through wp, it will have priority
- Added cutom URL for Read more link in slideshow
version 0.5 (August 26, 2011)
- Added “Events list” widget
- Improved “Registration” widget by adding option to show “Latest added event” and input for custom external link
- Added Testimonials custom posts / shortcode / Widget
- Added option to select which Event will be shown on mainpage
version 0.4 (August 24, 2011)
- fixed bug in speakers shortcode
- fixed layoyt for the 1st menu item that has more than one sub page
version 0.3 (August 22, 2011)
- fixed bug for contact form shortcode
- fixed bug in the query that limited the number of posts
- fixed bug with general date/time format for latest posts and program widgets