Welcome to Everest – Premium WordPress Theme
Everest theme is a super clean, incredibly flexible, and fully responsive WordPress theme. Built with HTML5 and CSS3 and with a super easy to use, yet insanely powerful admin panel that enables you to quickly alter all colors and images for text including links, set page / header and footer backgrounds and menu colors. Everything is simple to change making this the only theme you need. For those using this for clients, adapting to their existing brand colors so quickly, will mean money back in your pocket.
If you are looking for 500 fonts, 6500 short codes you’ll have to look elsewhere. The slider used is a plugin and even though we have short codes built-in they are limited to basic requirements such as columns, buttons, accordions and tabs. Easily expand via free or premium plugins.
With support for post formats including video and audio embeds and practically all the new post formats from WordPress. Everest offers exceptionally clean and easy to read typography from desktop to mobile device, and allows unlimited portfolio pages with masonry layout to maintain the format of your images (no cropping!) and automatic lightbox to view your images full size. With a metro-inspired feel to the blog index page, each category box is styled via the theme options panel to give you the power to change the look and feel instantly and without touching a single file. Built for many uses, this theme is perfect for agencies, bloggers or those wishing to display their own creativity in a bold and exciting way!
We give you a rock-solid start with a beautifully clean design and features you need using WordPress’ power – not over complex hacking.
Check out the alternativeI just created a ‘light’ version, all through the admin panel in just a few moments – take a look
- Wordpress 3.5+ Compatible
- SEO best practice construction
- Fully localized with mo/po files included
- Built in admin panel color picker for practically all elements / text / links / icons / backgrounds and textures
- Set your logos, favicon, header image, page image, menu texture etc all via the admin panel
- HiDPI (retina) ready Social Icons plugin included
- Responsive design for mobile / tablet based devices
- Our proven, robust, standards compliant WordPress framework
- HTML5 and CSS3 (heavily commented)
- Slider powered by plugin (provided)
- Unlimited Masonry Portfolio pages
- Home page and gallery sliders are swipe / keyboard enabled
- Full suite of pages
- 2 Different Home Pages
- Full width template
- Right sidebar template
- Left sidebar template
- 404 Error page
- Contact Page
- Search Page
- Sitemap Page
- Contact Page
- XML data import supplied to get you started quickly
- Post Formats supported
- Automated image resizing and galleries with lightbox
- Lightbox built in for standard WordPress galleries automatically and inline images (if linked)
- WordPress 3+ menu
- 6 Layered PSD Files
- Extensive PDF Documentation with screen shots
- Contact Form 7 powered forms for easy inclusion anywhere (fully styled)
- Built in short codes via the editor including buttons/accordions and columns etc
- Unbranded Option Tree admin panel
- Huge amount of widget areas registered for pages, blog, footer
- Support proudly supplied for installation issues / but not for customization (available at cost)
- 10/15/14 – Version 2.3 -Updated theme to include child theme and updated option tree directory as well as new xml for content.
- 04/28/14 – Version 2.2 – Updated theme to support WordPress 3.9 audio/video playlist features.
- 03/04/14 – Updated search.php and searchform.php to return the search query to make the search more secure
- 12/13/13 – Fully tested in the new WordPress 3.8
- Update on 10/31/13 – Version 2.0 – this is a complete version upgrade. All files must be replaced. New audio player functionality, support paginated posts and comments, new shortcodes plugin (all previously used shortcode conetent will need to be replaced). Using more tag instead of the_excerpt.
- Update on 10/29/13 – Updated to WordPress 3.7.1 with no issues, tested in IE10 with no issues.
- Update on 4/29/13 – Updated style.css, header.php & header-blog.php to accommodate the Contact Form 7 update for input type=email.
- Update on 01/09/13 – Updated header.php to specify theme location of primary menu.
- Release on 1/9/13 – Initial Release.