This author's response time can be up to 1 business day.
Is the editing of this theme similar to all your others? I just bought a responsive gym theme and it runs completely by shortcodes and is a nightmare to use. So hard to use I’m about to delete it.
Yes, Evermore is similar in editing to our other themes – they are all different, but like a general structure most of them are very similar. If you are interested about how a specific section is created, I can explain about it.
Do you have plans to enable a “Like” system on pictures/galleries?
Do you mean a “Facebook like”? If yes, by default there isn’t a Like functionality exactly, but there is a Facebook share functionality – you can see an example here – you can see the “Share” section in the bottom of the description section, it includes Facebook share button.
Nice theme. Is the homepage fully widgetized? If so, can the content slider be added to a sidebar right page? Also, can the top right header area have a phone number instead of social media widgets? Thanks
You can insert whatever elements you like to the home page. Regarding the slider question – are you asking whether it can be added to a page with a “right sidebar” layout? If yes, yes – you can add a slider to any page. Regarding replacing the social media icons with a phone number – by default there isn’t such kind of option, but this can be easily accomplished with a minor code modification.
hello there. i’m trying to build the light box gallery where when you click on the thumbnail it opens and you can click next to see the other photos in the album.
I can get the first step of getting the first image in, but i’m having trouble having other images added
here is the gallery i want http://themeforest.net/item/evermore-premium-responsive-wordpress-theme/full_screen_preview/4184496
how do i get the other photos to show up?
We have a dedicated support system where all the Pexeto items support is handled, so we kindly ask you to use our support system here:
P.S. You can read the full instructions about how to do this in the “Template Pages” -> “Portfolio Gallery Page” -> “Creating the portfolio/gallery items” section of the documentation included.
If you have any support questions, we kindly ask you to use our dedicated support system here:
where all the Pexeto items support is handled – registration takes less than a minute. Thank you
Hi. I like the look of this theme and am thinking of purchasing. I have a few questions before I do, though.
1. Can I move the main menu above the top black bar to be in line with the logo and social icons?
2. Can I remove that top black bar and reduce the height of the header area?
3. Can I add a sitemap to the theme with a widget?
4. Can I add a subscribe box to the sidebar with a widget?
5. Can I change included widgets from footer to sidebar and add new widgets in their place?
6. Can I add social sharing links to every page?
7. Can I add a caption to each image, whether in a slider, lightbox, other gallery item or post?
I know that’s a lot of questions and I’ll really appreciate your reply. Thanks very much.
Here are my answers:
1. and 2. By default the header doesn’t support such kind of a layout option, so it will require a few code modifications in order to accomplish this.
3. and 4. You can accomplish this with a plugin, there are many plugins available that can provide this functionality.
5. Yes, you can – both the sidebar and the footer are widgetized areas which means that you can add and remove whatever widgets you like.
6. The default page template supports a social sharing option, so any page with this template can have social sharing buttons.
7. Yes, you can add captions to all images, except of the gallery post type slider in the blog.
Hi. That’s fantastic. Thanks for the reply. Regarding 1. & 2., would you be able to send me the code I need or would I need to get another developer to do that?
Hi again. Sorry to bug you , but I’m trying to make the decision between two of your themes and I really need to decide urgently. Could you please reply as soon as possible? Thanks very much.
You can check the extent of the free support we provide here, generally our support doesn’t cover theme customisations, but exceptions could be made for minor requests that can be accomplished with a line of code. The customisation that you are asking about would require more than a line of code, it will require changes to a few different sections, so that couldn’t be provided just with a small code snippet that you can copy and paste.
Thanks again. Now to make the decision.
PRE SALE Questions
1. The logo area is small. If you see my website www.adityamendiratta.com and get into the main page after clicking on weddings, the logo area i require would be slightly bigger. Can i increase the width of the log in the panel?
2. The area that says “Welcome to Evermore Them” can that be switched off? What does that represent?
When it says “LATEST PHOTOGRAPHY PROJECTS” Does it mean that PHOTOGRAPHY word is linked to the projects behind? Can i change that line or remove it?
3. I see that the main slider on our top page are images (with no link), say can i have the ADVANCED PANEL blog post as part of the slider.
4. The common area that says WHY TO CHOOSE THIS THEME? can that be switched off in the panel?
PS: i am not a coder. I will do all the changes via the panel only.
1. Yes, there is an option included to change the default logo size.
2. Yes, by default it is not added to the page and you can add it only if you need it. Regarding the carousel title – you can set whatever title you like to it or you can leave the title blank – the title on the demo is just an example title.
3. You can set a link to every image in the slider, so if you want you can link the image to a blog post.
4. Yes, it can.
Great. Thank you for the prompt reply. I really like the functionality of the template. It has been thought of in detail unlike the million templates i saw. I would be buying it for my blog and will update incase i have any queries during setup.
Hello, a few Pre Sale Questions here
1) This may be a no brainer, but just to be absolutely sure. My website will be aimed at Dutch people. I see all menu items and headers are in English, but I can change the names of all the menus and headers to my liking, right?
2) Would it be possible to create, f.e., a menu called “Portfolio” and add a few submenus called “People” and “Nature”, which are both a quick gallery of pictures, and that visitors can easily switch from one gallery to the other by creating a short link above the gallery?
3) Is there a possibility that people can buy pictures (or other products) from the website directly?
Hope you can help me with these questions. Thanks in advance!
1) Yes, you can set your own texts and links in Dutch
2) Yes, you can easily do this
3) You can accomplish this with an e-commerce plugin, such as WP e-commerce.
Hi Pexeto, I want to know if you have NEWSENSE in wordpress version, I want to buy it, please.
I have sent a reply to the e-mail that you have sent us – you can check your e-mail for my response
Beautiful theme! I’ve been looking for a responsive upgrade to Dandelion and I think I just found it.
Do you have any other responsive themes that would be comparable to Dandelion?
Would the Pexeto Panel settings in Dandelion be carried over to Evermore if I switched themes? I get the feeling they wouldn’t but if my color scheme and font options stayed the same it would be sooooo nice.
Thank you very much, I’m glad you like the theme
We have implemented a new Pexeto Panel with a new framework in Evermore, so the settings from the Pexeto Panel won’t be saved from Dandelion to Evermore. However, I’m sure that it will be easy to re-apply the colors, you can just save the color settings in a text document before activating Evermore.
Otherwise we have two more responsive themes – Expression and Photolux, so you may check these ones as well if you want.
Dear Pexeto Team,
I fell in love with the elegance of Evermore at first sight.
But this theme is not only beautiful. When updating my website and changing to Evermore I noticed that it is by far the best theme I have ever bought. I was able to set up everything quickly, really, an amazing job you have done! Thank you and keep up the great work!
Thank you so much for your kind words, it’s much appreciated! I’m very happy to hear that you like the theme and I hope you will enjoy working with it in the future as well!
Couple of pre-sale questions:
1. Can the logo be center aligned?
2. Can the black bar be removed completely?
3. Can the home page be customized to show blog content widgets with preview images?
4. Is it possible to embed a music player anywhere?
Thank you. We hope to transition our blog to your platform soon.
1. By default there isn’t such kind of option included, so it would require a few CSS modifications.
2. There is an option to change the lines colors, so if you set it to white, it won’t be visible. However, that would affect all the other line elements as well, so if you need to remove that one only, it would be easiest to do it with a CSS modification.
3. If you need to show blog posts on the home page you can set one of the blog pages (such as three-column blog) as a front page. You can also set content to these pages, so if you need services boxes for example, you can still insert the services boxes and then the blog posts will be displayed below.
4. You can accomplish this with a plugin – there are many different music player plugins available.
Thank you for the answers. Much appreciated. One more quick question. We have a font from Process Type Foundry and would like to use it on the blog. Is there a way we can upload that font?
Thanks in advance, Jesse
The theme by default supports standard web-safe fonts and Google Fonts, but there isn’t an option to upload custom fonts.
A few more questions:
1. I’m trying to figure out how to standardize our blog preview layout so the preview photo and amount of text is always the same. Just like you do with your blog here: http://themeforest.net/item/evermore-premium-responsive-wordpress-theme/full_screen_preview/4184496. Can you please let me know how this is done?
2. I’d like to center our logo and navigation menu. I tried following the css code you provided for The Cotton but it did not work. Please let me know how this can be done.
We have a dedicated support system where all the Pexeto items support is handled, so can you please use our support system here:
P.S. Regarding the first question, you can refer to this article
I’m considering purchase of this theme and I have a few questions ?
1. Is it possible to set up a home page without thumbnail slider on the left side ? My purpose is to have at the beginning a few sliding (full width) images representing specific projects described by standard image description or may be even a content slider with notes about my projects. Is it possible ?
2. “Evermore” in top left corner is a logo, I suppose ? I hope it is changable ?
3. The dreamlike layout for me is to have a menu at the right side of logo image (I hope, I can change menu fonts ?), at the top of the page. Is it possible to make such a change by me, possibly with your instructions ?
4. Do you provide an invoice for the purchase ?
1. You can setup the front page in the way you like -you don’t have to use the Thumbnail slider. If you need a simple image slider, you can use the Nivo Slider.
2. Yes, this is a logo and there is an option to upload your custom logo image.
3. Such a customization will require a few CSS modifications, if you have some basic CSS knowledge, it would be easy to modify it. Regarding the menu fonts – yes, there is an option to change the menu font.
4. I can’t really say for sure, as Envato (ThemeForest) are the ones that make the sale, not the theme authors. If you want, you can contact them here to ask about an invoice.
This theme looks amazing! Just one question before we purchase:
We’ve gotten another responsive theme before, and anytime we add an image to a blog post or regular page (even if it’s only300 px wide) the theme stretches the image across the whole page. We want to be able to left, center, and right align multiple smaller images in each blog post. Is this possible with the responsive nature of this theme without custom code?
Yes, the theme doesn’t apply a full-width size to the content images, by default only the featured image is full-width, but the images inside the post content are not stretched to fill the space.
How can we disable the default sidebar?
Good to hear this
If you still have any other support questions, can you please use our dedicated support system here:
as this is where all the Pexeto items support is handled. Thank you!
(after sales questios): is there demo content available?
Yes, there is a demo exported file, but we haven’t included it in the download package. If you contact us by using our profile contact form, I will send you the exported demo file.
Hi, Beautiful theme!
Can I put video in the thumbnail slider instead of images? Can I put videos in any of the other sliders?
The sliders that are included in the theme are image sliders only, alternatively you can link the image in the slider to a page/post that has the video embedded.
LOVE this theme.
I’m trying to sign up for your support forum but it keeps telling me a user with that name is already registered, no matter which unique email address I use. Can you please help me with this?
My real question/issue is: on my theme install at the bottom of the standard blog page, the “Next” link is not actually loading the next page of posts. It’s simply reloading the current page, even though it says “page2.” I have tons of blog posts that I want to be accessible. Any ideas?
Thanks for this wonderful theme.
First of all – I’m glad you like the theme
I can see that you are already registered on our support site with the “Anthology WordPress Theme”, you can try to request a password reset here – your username is the same as here on ThemeForest – RegQ. If you still can’t access the support site after this, can you send us a private message by using our profile contact form, so I can manually reset your password and send it back to you. Thanks
Pre-Purchase question. I am wondering if you are able to replace the services boxes with widgets or plugins? I’m creating a sports teams website and want to be able to display league standings, next/previous games, schedule, players stats, etc. Also, is it possible to have an image in the background rather than just a color or pattern?
The home page content is not widgetized, but it can contain any content you like – if the plugin provides a shortcode to add the data, you can easily add it within the content of the page. Also, the boxes are optional – you don’t have to include them if you don’t need them. Regarding a background image – by default there is an option to set a custom background pattern and if you would like to make it non-repeatable, this can be easily accomplished with a few CSS changes.
Is it possible to have the thumbnail slider on a page in addition to a sidebar?
Do you mean on a page with a sidebar? If so, yes – the thumbnail slider can be added to any page.
Use, by you or one client, in a single end product which end users are not charged for. The total price includes the item price and a buyer fee.
Use, by you or one client, in a single end product which end users can be charged for. The total price includes the item price and a buyer fee.
View license details
Get it now and save up to $23.60
Power Elite Author