Evermore is a powerful responsive WordPress Theme, it is designed in a clean and minimalistic style and packed with all the features you need to present yourself with style and professionalism. Evermore theme is powered by the advanced Pexeto Panel, which provides tons of options to manage and modify any aspect of the theme. With all the styling options provided you can easily customize the appearance of the theme and build you own custom skin.
Advanced AJAX Gallery (unlimited pages)
Evermore includes a flexible AJAX gallery with awesome jQuery animations and effects, which comes with lots of options available for its items.
For each gallery item you can select between different preview options:
- dynamically open an image slider (full-width or full-height) with a nice jQuery animation, containing lots of additional images attached to the item (bulk upload – you can upload lots of images with a single click).
- open an image lightbox as image gallery attached to the item (images can be uploaded in bulk)
- open an image lightbox with single preview image (next arrow linking to the next item’s preview image)
- play video in a full-width or two-column layout
- open item content in a new page
- open a custom link in a new page
Also there are lots of options the gallery provides, some of them are:
- Masonry Layout Support
- Option to choose betwee two, three and four column layout
- Custom image sizes – the default image size can be changed on each gallery page. Also, for each image you can set the number of columns and rows to allocate, so you can have different layouts (landscape and portrait) and image sizes
- Unlimited gallery pages – you can create as many galleries as you need with different image sets
- Partial Loading in slider – loads images in background on portions for faster performance. Works well with big amount of images attached to a single item.
- Social Sharing – the slider view of the gallery provide sharing options, so you can easily share your items images on the most popular social networks. By default buttons are included for Facebook, Twitter, Google+ and Pinterest, however there is also an option to include custom buttons code.
- dynamic AJAX category filter (can be enabled/disabled per page)
- AJAX pagination which is great for big number of items
The theme is responsive, so that it fits and looks great on different size of devices – desktop, mobile phones and tablets. Also, the main gallery slider supports finger gestures, so it is very easy to navigate between the images on touch devices.
The theme includes options to change all the main colors used – you can easily build your custom skin with your favorite colors. You can see some examples here. Additionally, the theme comes with 34 different background patterns that you can choose from and if you would like to use your own custom background, the theme also provides an option to upload your own background pattern image.
The theme provides a friendly user interface to implement Google API Fonts – we have created a section where you can enable as many fonts as you like just by adding the URL the API provides. You can check out the font management section here
Retina Display Optimizations
We have included retina optimizations for all the main graphics used in the theme so they look sharp on retina displays. Also, the theme provides an option to set a custom logo image for retina displays.
3 Image Sliders Included (unlimited usage)
Evermore also includes three stylish image sliders which are great to present your images and data:
Flexible Blog Options
- Blog Layouts Supported:
- Masonry Two Columns
- Masonry Three Columns
- Left or right sidebar layout
- Full-width layout
- Post Formats Support:
- Standard Post – including a featured image in the header
- Video Post – including a video in the header
- Gallery Post – including a slider in the header
- Aside Post
- Quote Post
- Lots of customization options, such as changing the default image size, hiding categories, show/hide different parts of the post info
The theme includes built in sharing buttons that allows your site visitors to share your content on the major social network sites: Facebook, Twitter, Google+ and Pinterest. The social sharing buttons can be enabled on standard posts, pages, gallery portfolio slider and portfolio posts.
Advanced Styling Buttons
The theme includes an unique set of buttons that allow you to directly insert the styled content into your editor area. In this way, you can easily organize your content while creating it without having to save and preview your page with every change you do.
The theme comes with a detailed documentation, which includes examples, screenshots and all the main instructions you will need to customize your site. Additionally, we have included a “Beginners” section which includes some helpful links about working with WordPress and instructions about what steps to follow when setting the theme.
Other Key Features
- Unlimited Sidebars – dynamic sidebar generation functionality
- AJAX contact form with CAPTCHA (using reCAPTCHA)
- SEO section included, allowing you to add key words, change title structure, exclude pages from indexation, etc.
- Easy page layout changing – for each page you can choose between:
- Right Sidebar
- Left Sidebar
- Easy theme translation – all the custom words used within the theme can be very easily changed from the admin panel. We have also included a .po file if additional languages will be used.
- Easy logo replacement with retina display support
- Separate portfolio section
- WordPress 3.0 Custom Menu Support
- jQuery Tabs
- Sociable Icons section in header
- Comments with reply functionality (multiple levels depth)
- Multi level drop-down menu
- Lost of styled elements included
- PSD Files included
- Two bonus widgets included – Portfolio Posts Loader displaying the latest items’ images and a Latest Posts Loader widget which displays the latest blog posts with a thumbnail image
- Works and looks similar in all major browsers: Internet Exlorer, Firefox, Opera, Safari, Google Chrome
- Version 1.3.1 – 22 June 2015:
- Updated the PrettyPhoto lightbox plugin to the latest version
- Improved: Contact form – added a sender email option to avoid messages failing to be sent due to the Yahoo DMARC reject policy
- Added: Instagram and 500px icons to the header social icons set
- Version 1.3.0 – 25 April 2015:
- Security fix: escaped the URLs every time the add_query_arg() function is used to prevent the recently found XSS vulnerability of the add_query_arg() function
- Improved: Replaced Timthumb image resizing script with the Aqua Resizer script
- Improved: Updated the Envato WordPress Toolkit library to the latest version
- Fixed: cannot save options when theme editing is disabled
- Other minor bug fixes and improvements
- Version 1.2.0 – 26th March 2014:
- Fixed some compatibility issues with the upcoming WordPress 3.9 (more details in the Updates section of the documentation)
- WooCommerce improvements – added a woocommerce.php template to improve the layout and style
- Twitter share text – always include the title of the shared post/page
- Fixed an issue with the blog page template pagination, when the page is set as a front page
- Other minor bug fixes and improvements
- Version 1.1.0 – 26th July 2013:
- WordPress 3.6 compatibility modifications: fixed an issue with the dialogs in the admin – on WordPress 3.6 the dialogs sometimes appear behind some of the elements; removed the usage of some deprecated functions in the included jQuery 1.10
- Updated the Nivo slider to the latest version
- Updated Timthumb to the latest version
- Other minor code improvements and modifications
- Version 1.0.5 – 30th March 2013:
- Minor file settings changes (e.g. changed the character encoding of the js/content-slider.js file)
- Version 1.0.4 – 13th March 2013:
- Fixed an image stretching on the gallery slider on Internet Explorer 9
- Added the featured image description in lightbox display of the portfolio gallery when no images have been added to the item, but only the featured image has been set.
- Version 1.0.3 – 11th March 2013:
-Fixed a typo that caused inserting CSS in the Additional Styles section to remove the other styles settings from the options panel
-Fixed a styling issue for the logo – repeating image under some cirumstances on some device screens
-Improved the spacing of the images inserted into the post/page content
- Version 1.0.2 – 7th March 2013:
- Improvements in the thumbnail container positioning of the Thumbnail Slider when the autoplay functionality is enabled
- Improved the image resizing functionality of the gallery slider for mobile devices
- Layout improvements for IE8
- Fixed a dialog style overlapping in the back-end
- Version 1.0.1 – 6th March 2013:
– fixed a minor issue with the logo settings and some of the other style settings (colors) not being displayed
Thanks for the great resources to:
- Mono Social Iconshttp://icondock.com/free/mono-social-icons
- Pixel patterns http://naomiatkinsonproducts.com/
- Repeatable Pixel Patterns http://www.premiumpixels.com/20-repeatable-pixel-patterns/
- Iconmoon icons: http://icomoon.io/
- Vector Patterns http://speckyboy.com/2010/04/08/6-free-vector-seamless-backgrounds-source-files/
- Seamless Patterns http://www.premiumpixels.com/20-seamless-photoshop-grid-patterns/