Everything is a powerful multipurpose responsive theme suitable for a variety of site types: creative portfolio, big corporate site, personal blog, product-oriented site, video & photo album – you name it.
You can sign in to a newsletter with ideas and solutions for websites built with the Everything theme to get inspirations and ready to use resources from theme’s author directly to your email.
The theme is prepared for a variety of uses. From simple blog to a magazine site.
You can browse a few examples of layouts on the demo site, but you can create your custom layouts easily. You can also set any site size, any sidebars sizes and it’s always nicely responsive.
There are 2 main schemes – bright and dark. You can combine any of them with any leading color. Additionally you can customize colors of site elements (like footer, topbar, content, texts, links, etc) in the Theme Options. I’ve prepared a few simple examples ›
I’ve won a contest for the best implementation of the WooCommerce plugin.
Everything theme means 100% WooCommerce support + some theme-specific bonuses.
The key concept of the theme is that most settings can be set globally, and additionally you can customize them for selected parts of your site. For example: you can set a banner for the entire site, then you can set another one just for portfolios, and also set another one for a specific portfolio item.
It’s very easily manageable and gives you a lot of customization power. This type of global / specific customization is possible for such aspects of a site as: layouts, backgrounds, sliders, sidebars, footers, headlines etc.
Everything is a responsive theme, which means it adapts to the device on which it’s displayed. The theme cares for your content so it looks great on all devices, but you can also decide to show part of a content on one version only and hide on other.
Retina is a commonly used phrase to describe displays with high density of pixels. For such devices, images need to be treated in a special way, so that they look sharp on this kind of displays. Everything theme does that, so your site and its content looks perfect on iPhones, MacBooks and new smartphones.
Boxed and opened layouts can be set for the whole site, for some part of it (for example just for a shop or a specific category) or just for one page. Sidebars, footers and banners are configurable independently and work seamlessly with both those main layout concepts.
You can select your favorite one, use all of them at once or ignore them. For a simple photo slider, you can use one of the theme’s gallery styles, which creates a slider with no effort at all.
No plugin is required for this. Build your menus hierarchically as usual and decide if you want them to be mega menu style. If you want menu items with icons – no problem too.
Custom background for the whole site, for some part of it (for example just for blog) or for a specific page only – no problem. Additionally content opacity can be set at 0-100%.
Fixed to the top, transparent, shrinking – these are 3 main options to play with. Header menu, top bar menu, secondary menu – these options add even more customization options to the header. Colors are easy to change too, of course. Watch a few examples of headers created in the Everything theme.
You can have a multi-language site with Everything theme. Polylang plugin and WPML plugin are fully supported. Additionally, if your WordPress is in English, Spanish, German or Polish, you’ll automatically see all theme settings in the dashboard in your language.
Classic or masonry? One column or more? Sidebars? You can customize it individually for each blog (you can have many blogs on one site). Meta data, social buttons, author bio – select what you need. All post formats are also nicely supported (audio, gallery, quote, status, etc…).
Portfolio items can have any content. And you can use those items to build portfolios, which you can style many different ways. Have a look at a few examples of portfolios on the demo site.
Full Google Fonts library is available, but you can also upload your fonts and use for anything on a website.
Everything is built to fulfill requirements of all modern web standards. It’s HTML5 + CSS3 piece of top quality code. Everything is optimized for speed and accessibility.
Notice: PHP 5.3+ is required for the theme to work.
It’s quite a unique feature and a great way to present important things on your site. Any number of tabs can be created this way. Have a look at more Super Tabs examples.
There are hundreds of vector and graphic icons (in a few sets) included in the theme and you can upload custom ones to media by yourself, so you can use them the same way as the built-in icons.
Item includes also a WordPress install files with a clone of the theme demo site included. So you just install WordPress as usual and it’s already with the whole demo content and all settings identical as on the demo site. You can use it as a base to build your site. Notice – images are replaced by placeholders due to licenses limits, but the whole structure is the same.
Extended features list
- 100% Responsive Theme (on or off)
- Retina Ready (ultra-high resolution images support)
- Boxed or open layout
- Powerful Theme Options
- Any size of a site (and still full responsiveness)
- Unlimited sidebars (of any width)
– left sidebar
– right sidebar
– 2 left sidebars
– 2 rigt sidebars
– left + right sidebar – no sidebar (full width page)
- Bright or dark color scheme
- Any site leading color
- Advanced header options
– fixed to top option
– opacity option
– shrinking option
– left or centered logo
– top bar
– many menus
- Translation ready (.po/.mo) + 4 full theme translations included:
- Multi-languages (full Polylang and WPML plugin support)
- Contact form (+ Contact Form 7 plugin support)
- Child theme ready (includes dummy child theme)
– many filters for better control
- 3 slider plugins included
– LayerSlider by kreatura
– Master Slider by averta
– Revolution Slider by themepunch
– classic slider
- Super Tabs
- Custom backgrounds (global or for individual pages)
- Advanced portfolio options
– many layouts (including masonry style)
- Audio and video support (self-hosted or embedded)
- Threaded Comments
- Advanced blog options
– classic or masonry layouts
– post formats (image, video, audio, quote, status, ...)
– customizable meta (tags, permailink, categories, comments count …)
– customizable social media buttons (Like, Tweet, +1, Pin, Linked in)
– optional author box
- Customize each page individually
- Customize each category individually
- Customize each page type individually
- FAQ Page
- About page
- Team page
- Contact page
- 404 Page
- Advanced Menus
– 7 menu locations + language menu
– mega menu
– icons in menus
- Advanced Typography Options
– customize any font on a site
– create unlimited font presets to use anywhere on a site
– Google Fonts, standard fonts, or upload your custom font
- Option to hide / show part of a content on mobile or desktop devices
- Many content effects and styles
– text highlights
– message boxes (closable or permanent)
– lists with icons
- Twitter widget
- Flickr widget
- Facebook Likebox widget
- Social media widget
- Contact form widget
- Page content widget
- Portfolio widget
- Custom favicon
- Custom copyright text
- Google Analytics Field
- Custom CSS/JS field
- Unbranded WordPress-style theme options
- Well organized, HTML5 and CSS3
- SEO optimized code
- Free lifetime updates
- Free support
- WooCommerce 2.2.6 ready
- minor CSS fixes
- fixes for Internet Explorer 8
- fixed missing posts meta and missing social buttons bug
- fixed sidebar bug on short pages with boxed layout
- fixed missing Google Fonts list causing errors on a site sometimes
- cart content in the header is now updated immediately after adding product to the cart
- updated LayerSlider WP bundled plugin (5.3.0 -> 5.3.1)
- updated Master Slider bundled plugin (2.6.0 -> 2.7.2)
- included new demo content in a WordPress installer form (which creates almost ideal demo site clone)
- improved documentation
- added support for old versions of the PCRE PHP library
- fixed bug causing missing fonts if a connection with Google Fonts to get current fonts list failed
- fixed bug causing cart visibility settings being ignored
- compatibility fixes for WooCommerce 2.2
- added CSS class/style attribute to the [button] shortcode
- added Instagram icon
- updated LayerSlider WP bundled plugin (5.2.0 -> 5.3.0)
- updated Master Slider bundled plugin (2.5.0 -> 2.6.0)
- updated Revolution Slider bundled plugin (4.5.95 -> 4.6)
- meta and social buttons sections are now hidden if empty
- data from the System section are no longer exported to file
- CSS fixes for Safari browser
- improved documentation
- fixed site extra margins with WP toolbar bug
- fixed missing caption for FancyBox images
- fixed unnecessary “read more” phrase on attachment pages
- fixed empty portfolio bug
- fixed missing icons while shortcodes editing in child theme
- other minor fixes and improvements
Complete changelog can be found in the theme’s documentation.
I’ve used the following resources to built the theme:
JSColor, Fancybox, Slippry, Isotope, tipsy, imagesLoaded, Selectivizr, minify, oauth, Entypo pictograms, Font Awesome, Koloria Icons Pack by Andy Gongea, pc.de Essen Icon Pack, Flag Icons by GoSquared
And I’ve used work of the following authors for the demo site:
Alan Kleina Mendes, Andy, Benjamin Dowie, elegant themes, Claudia Meyer, cosmotheory, Death to the Stock Photo, Dollar Photo Club, Daniel Zedda, Fahim Fadz., Felix Huth, Graphic Burger, Jonathan Combe, Joel Devereux, JD Hancock, Justin Wolfe, Juhan Sonin, James Vaughan, Justin Wise, Luca Errico, Mainstream, mashleymorgan, nenuphar, Nicki Varkevisser, robisklp, Simone Artibani, SpoonGraphics, Stefanie Neves, Soren Rajczyk, THOR, TheR1D, unsplash
Notice, most of these images are not included to the theme, because of license limits.
If you like my work
Check out my other items: