IMPORTANT : EWA has updated to version 2.3, please see update list(strongly recommended if any of theme files customized earlier) at bottom of the this page.
Visual Composer not embedded anymore. After update please visit your admin panel, you will be asked to install and activate some recommended/required plugins.
EWA is one of amazing WordPress theme that you could not miss. Fully Responsive Theme providing 15 pre-defined skins with stunning looks, you will get more than a premium WordPress theme.Those 15 skins show you the unlimited customization possibility of this theme. Let’s think about using one theme to create many unique websites for you and your clients in many different needs: business, portfolio, blog, non-profit… Yes, it’s absolutely possible! Just grab EWA BootStrap WordPress Theme today and enjoy!
Testimonials from Our Customers
A couple of weeks ago I bought EWA Theme, what a change!!! That Theme is Well done, things are not perfect but I’ve experienced the Best Online Support ever. Until now when it came to Online Support my Reference was Host Gator. They never failed, and Freevision never failed and went much beyond their way to correct those little issues I was experiencing. I do rate those guys to a 5 Star + Rating. You guys, you have brought a new Theme Standard and please let me know whenever you come up with new products. I ‘ll get those products without asking any question. Thanks again for the quality of your service and dedicated support, Djjax, EWA Theme
YES One My FAVORITE WP Designers has a New ONE!!$ Agree with above, if WooCommerce is added my Debit Card is Whipped OUT to Buy!$ (LUV in your incredible Cosmox AMAZING theme and the small store I was able to setup/modern n GRT looking with) LOOK At All These awesome DEMO Site Options/Layouts and FreeVision even gives the Best Looking Item Detail page Layouts (and all these vids) These Details and care is PRICELESS (and trust me people GRT Customer Support!!) sterlingwilliam, EWA Theme
Let’s walk through what EWA theme offers in the package. The theme comes with many modern features such as; Fullscreen Background Slider, Responsive Audio Player, Handcrafted Sliders will attract your visitors at the first look. You will get some comments such as “Wow, is it flash?”, “How do you make it?”. The effects are more than a what everyone image, they are made by the modern techniques powered by jQuery; so it perfectly supports non-flash devices: iPhone, iPad. It also supports Full Screen Video Background such as YouTube or self-hosted videos. Well structured and arranged homepage layouts will make your content are easy to be caught. You will feel confident to showcase your work and related content on the website. It’s so important to raise your business up! Because everyone can see that you are good tat communication and they also understand more about what you think.
Drag & Drop Visual Composer
Visual Composer for WordPress will save you tons of time working on the site content. Now you’ll be able to create complex layouts within minutes! It’s build on top of the modern technologies – get the best for your lovely website!
Advanced Admin Panel
Our highly advanced admin panel can control any part of your website, you can customize and configure almost everything (colors, styles, typography, uploading site logo and favicon, ..) right from admin panel without touching one line of code.
Boxed and Full Layout
With this feature you have option to expand your web site to full-width or wrap site content in a box. Also you can set this option for individual pages and create unique layouts.
6 Awesome Slider
EWA offers the most popular & functional 6 top sliders ever built. All are responsive and touch enabled, and of course with these sliders you have almost any type of slider (3d & 2d image effects, layer effects) in your hand. You can use sliders everywhere, on top of pages or within contents.
This theme is not only designed for popular screens sizes. It will change the layout smoothly on breakpoints while resizing and also elements transforms between breakpoints. This is a future proof approach.
You need more customization? Ok, you can add custom CSS directly from admin panel. It allows you to change theme look without editing core theme files. And what is important, custom CSS rules are stored in database and will be saved after theme update.
Responsive Pages Made Easy
Effective layouts don’t rely on one page that’s squeezed or stretched for different devices. EWA letting your content shine at any screen size. No other responsive page system affords you this much control.
Save and Reuse
EWA isn’t just another theme. Pages you create using Visual Composer is yours to reuse as often as you need them. Experiment with different options for a project, or reuse a page as the basis for something new. When a client changes their requirements midstream, making incremental changes to a saved page is easy.
Blog Post Formats
You can insert post in different formats. The formats are : Video (youtube, vimeo), Audio (custom html5 player for playing mp3, ogg files), Image (with lightbox), Quote, Aside, Gallery (displaying images as slider), Link , Standard
This theme is ready to be translated. .PO file is Included so you can easily translate the theme to the language you need.
You can change Main typography (font name & font color), Heading typography, callout typography, .. right from Advance admin panel . Google fonts are integrated in theme, so you can easily change the font in simple clicks.
Custom Font Manager and Exceptional Typography
EWA allows you to automatically set any custom TrueType or OpenType font absolutely anywhere you want on your WordPress site.
On Click Install
With this feature you can setup your website with the same content as our demo site in just few simple clicks! Setup your new website with the right foot. Note: Images are not included into the package due to copyright issues.
Fantastic Full-Width Audio Player
EWA allows to add a audio player at the top or bottom of the window. The audio player runs with the new HTML5 audio engine and if its not supported, it will use a Flash fallback. In other words it runs on all major browsers and mobile devices like iPhone, iPad, Android etc.
You can add the player to all pages of your wp site or preferred pages to make it visible. Adjust all colors and other options for the player via a great tabbed admin. Happy Tunes!
Full list of Features:
- Compatible with WordPress 3.5+ Ready
- WooCommerce 2 Ready
- bbPress support
- Clean, Elegant, Modern Design can be used for any type of website
- Amazing Page Builder containing 40 elements for you to create unique pages
- Build Content easily with Visual Composer and/or Shortcodes
- Custom Build Theme & Page Options
- Twitter Bootstrap Framework – Standard resolution 1170px
- Responsive Layout (Tested on iPad, iPhone, Android and Windows Mobile
- SEO Ready
- Localizable with .po .mo translation files
- WPML Multilanguage Plugin Support
- Various Post Formats With Image, Slideshow, Youtube & Vimeo Video support
- Many different Portfolio / Blog Layout customization options
- Unlimited Portfolios
- Unlimited Sidebars
- Unlimited Colors Options
- Unlimited Page/Homepage variations ( Dark/Light Versions)
- Functional NEWSLETTER – MailChimp integration and adaptation
- Custom Widgets and smart admin panel for customizations
- Customizable Contact Forms with Contact Form 7
- Great Photo Gallery
- Pricing Tables
- Customizable Content Boxes
- Integrated Facebook Comment System
- Type Icons Usability on Primary Menu
- HTML5 / CSS3
- Includes Visual Composer for WordPress Plugin – $25 Value!
- Includes Slider Revolution Responsive WordPress Plugin – $15 Value!
- Includes the Awesome Parallax Layer Slider Plugin – $15 Value!
- Includes the Awesome Cute Slider WP – 3D & 2D HTML5 WordPress Slider – $18 Value!
- Includes Fullwidth Audio Player – jQuery plugin – $10 Value!
- Includes FlexSlider
- Includes Nivo Slider
- Includes Supersized FullScreen Background Slider
- Includes FullScreen Background Youtube Video Function
- Includes FullScreen Background Self-Hosted Video Function
- DummyData Included. Easy One-Click Install with a Step by Step Guide that even WordPress Beginners can follow
- Example Theme Data with Preset Menus, Posts, Widgets, Sliders, Pages, etc. is included
- Google Fonts support (500+)
- Custom Font Manager
- Sticky Header Menu
- Built-in Prettyphoto Lightbox
- Includes Google Maps
- Includes Progress Bars
- Layered PSD for more detailed customization
- Great social media support!
- Extensive Documentation
- Free Customer Support that is On-Going
- Five Portfolio Layouts
- Eight Portfolio Detail Pages (Can be create more…)
- Custom Page Templates
- Storable and Reusable Page Templates
- And Much More! Check out the live preview!
In the demo, you may find many different page variations created by Visual Composer and shortcodes. All these content variations comes with xml file or pre-defined page layouts. Let’s see:
- Fifteen Homepage Layouts
- Two Portfolio Style
- Two Contact pages
- Two About Us page
- A Who We Are page
- A Service page
- A Job Opportunities page
- A Case Studies
- A FAQ
- A Team page
- A Product Offer Showcase page
- A Product Launch Page
- A Pricing Table page
- A Gallery example
- An Overview page
- An Offer Page
- Various Blogs
- and more..
All of them created with Visual Composer to show limitless possibilities which can be achieved using this amazingly smart theme.
Update List – 19 December 2014 (v 2.3)
- Revolution Slider plugin updated. - Layer Slider plugin updated. - Visual Composer plugin updated. - Various bug fixes & Improvements
Update List – 07 September 2014 (v 2.2)
- Revolution Slider plugin updated *only*. No version change.
Update List – 15 May 2014 (v 2.2)
- Visual Composer updated to latest version (184.108.40.206) - Revolution Slider updated to latest version - Layer Slider updated to latest version - Various bug fixes & improvements - Gallery Post Format, now supporting "gallery" shortcode to be rendered as slider - Following files are affected; -- single_blog.php -- functions.php -- style.css -- screenshot.png ---- inc/plugins (folder) ---- functions/recommended-plugins.php ---- functions/layout-objects.php
Update List – 23 March 2014 (v 2.1)
Update List – 18 December 2013 (v 2.0)
- WordPress 3.8 ready - Visual Composer updated to latest version (3.7.3) - Revolution Slider updated to latest version (4.1.3) - Layer Slider updated to latest version (4.6.6) - Various bug fixes & improvements - Following files are affected; -- single_portfolio.php -- single_blog.php -- search.php -- index.php -- archive.php -- functions.php -- style.css -- screenshot.png ---- css/js_composer_front.css ---- functions/shortcodes.php ---- functions/shortcodes-inline.php ---- functions/layout-objects.php ---- functions/recommended-plugins.php ---- functions/tgm-plugin-activation.php ---- inc/plugins (folder) -- scripts/ewa.js ---- scripts/vc (folder)
Update List – 05 October 2013 (v 1.9)
- Visual Composer updated to latest version (3.6.13) - Tab contents accepting heading element styles now - Individual Page & Post options are saving now properly - Following files are affected; - Various bug fixes & improvements -- functions.php -- style.css (only version number changed) -- functions/meta-boxes.php -- css/shortcode.timeline.css -- inc/plugins/js_composer.zip -- screenshot.png
Update List – 03 September 2013 (v 1.8.1)
- Paging now working again on Teaser Grid (custom posts) - Meta Boxes on pages are saving as expected now. Only few of them had the problem. - Visual Composer updated to latest version - Archive pages style fixed - Following files are affected; -- option-tree/includes/ot-meta-box-api.php -- vc (whole folder) -- archive.php -- functions/helper.php -- style.css
Update List – 25 August 2013 (v 1.8)
- 3rd level top menu working as expected now - New OptionTree implemented - Visual Composer updated to latest version - New visual components available - Also have old Twitter component for new Visual Composer - Mobile menu issues fixed - Various Fixes and Improvements - Following files/folders affacted; -- option-tree (whole folder) -- vc (whole folder) -- translate (whole folder, not necessary if you don't want) -- inc/ot_settings.v1.8.txt -- functions/sidebar.php -- functions/woocommerce.php -- functions/shortcodes.php -- functions/tgm-plugin-activation.php -- functions/layout-objects.php -- include/incl.page.heading.php -- scripts/ewa.js -- scripts/mobile-menu -- functions.php -- style.css
Update List – 03 August 2013 (v 1.7)
- Search function improved - WooCommerce bar Enable/Disable option added - Mobile menu improved, now users can click on first item to navigate through to link or click "+" icon to expand sub menu items, when available - Minor bug fixes & and performance improvements - Following files are affected; -- functions.php -- style.php -- scripts/mobile-menu/jquery.accordion.js -- functions/shortcodes.php -- functions/shortcodes-inline.php -- functions/helper.php -- functions/layout-objects.php -- option-tree (all the files in this folder)
Update List – 25 July 2013 (v 1.6)
- Sidebars now working on bbPress pages - WooCommerce bar Enable/Disable option added - Archive pages responding better now - Blog listing pagination working also well on front page now - Classic shortcode button fixed, now lightbox working correct with lightbox option - Small optimizations - Following files are affected; -- functions.php -- search.php -- index.php -- page.php -- header.php -- style.css -- footer.php -- archive.php -- 404.php -- functions/shortcodes.php -- functions/helper.php -- inc/ot_settings.v1.6.txt -- css/woocommerce.css -- include/woocommerce.css
Update List – 03 July 2013 (v 1.5)
- Sidebars now working on WooCommerce product listing and products page - WooCommerce Price Filter widget working as expected - Text Logo options added to Theme Options - helper.php no more throwing errors on some servers with PHP 5.2 - Multiple-line blog titles looking much better now - Primary menu items now have underlines when get active - Latest Revolution Slider 3.0.5 added into package (old one kept) - Following files are affected; -- style.css -- functions.php -- heade.php -- woocommerce.php -- page.php -- screenshot.png -- inc/ot_settings.v1.5.txt -- functions/woocommerce.php -- functions/helper.php -- css/woocommerce.css
Update List – 20 June 2013 (v 1.4)
- Search page title working now as expected - 404 page now working as expected - iOS slider component bug fixed, now you can place it anywhere you like and will not break your layout. - Pretyphoto light-box windows working now on portfolio pages (example : http://ewa.ozythemes.com/blog/portfolio/make-your-own-way/) - Teaser Grid component tweaked. You can disable (+) button in custom modes by selecting link type as "no link" - With jQuery 1.9+ $.browser.msie (or other flags) removed. jQuery 1.9+ support added - Following files are affected; -- style.css -- single_portfolio.php -- screenshot.png -- 404.php -- functions/helper.php (***you can ignore this file if you are using a PHP version older than 5.3***) -- functions/shortcodes.php -- functions/layout-objects.php -- include/incl.page.heading.php -- scripts/ewa.js -- vc/js_composer/composer/lib/shortcodes/teaser_grid.php -- vc/js_composer/assets/js_composer_front.js
Update List – 17 June 2013 (v 1.3)
- Portfolio details page and Blog pages too has individual header and background options - Improvements on theme options - Twitter settings added to Theme Options, and new Twitter 1.1 API implemented. (Theme Options > Twitter Settings) - New Font Awesome fonts added - Minor bug fixes - Following files are affected; -- functions/twitter/twitteroauth.php -- functions/twitter/OAuth.php -- functions/meta-boxes.php -- functions.php ("ajax_twitter_json" function added) -- scripts/jquery/jquery.tweet.js -- scripts/icon-select.html -- font-awesome (folder) -- vc/js_composer/assets/js/jquery.tweet.js -- images/admin/icon-twitter.png -- css/admin.css -- inc/ot_settings.v1.3.txt -- style.css
Update List – 30 May 2013 (v 1.2)
- bbPress integration. Visit : http://ewa.ozythemes.com/layout02/forums/ - Little improvements (will make EWA work with 3rd party plugins better, like buddyPress, but it doesn't mean buddyPress implemented yet like bbPress) - Following files are affected; -- style.css -- functions.php -- woocommerce.php -- single_portfolio.php -- single_blog.php -- page.php -- single.php -- screenshot.png -- ccs/woocommerce.css -- css/bbpress.css -- css/bbpress.rtl.css -- include/incl.page.heading.php - and, documentation updated http://ewa.ozythemes.com/help
Update List – 29 May 2013
Update List – 24 May 2013
- IE8 bugs fixed and the following files are affected -- style.css -- single_blog.php -- css/ltie9.css
Update List – 22 May 2013
- WooCommerce Integration with custom theme options - Bootstrap primary menu top level items now click-able (available as option Theme Options > Primary Menu) - Google Fonts parameters added that could be edited as you like (Theme Options > Typography) - Facebook comment system integration (Theme Options > Faceebook Comments) - Type Icons available on primary menu, now you can simply add type icon to primary menu items on any level - New Type Icons Added - Bug fixes - Performance and feature improvements
IMPORTANT NOTE: All presented, demonstrated layouts has been prepared for only show you visually how capable of and what can you do with it in different industries. Used images in previews such as slider images, thumbnail, all conceptual images NOT INCLUDED in the package due to copyright issues.
NOTE 2: Mistakes do happen, so if you spot anything wrong that needs fixed, let us know
- Like this template? Please rate us 5 stars Appreciate your valuable helps. Means a lot for us.
SCRIPTS & UI MATERIALS: